Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Chiron (played by Reithesniper)

"Eh.. well in my little village it isnt uncommon, using it for medical reasons is pretty rare tho.." she said "Im more or less a support type"
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"Hmm, that's a pretty cool ability. I had a passion of hand-to-hand combat, but i just found this cool hat in a desert. It DID try to posess me but it barely had any effect on me. I heard this hat got special abilities."

"Interesting", she said
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki stares at Drael in confusion. "What's with the smoke?"

"I was working..."
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

faputa had been resting on a table nearby a window, the light creeping in from said window reflecting off her white bur
"What you do for work?"

Chiron wrote:
"Interesting", she said
"Yeah. My life can be a bit weird, but most of it is just interesting and full of fights. Like. So many fights has been going on."
Fumizuki wrote:
"What you do for work?"

"I was fighting a few monsters, honey" he ruffled his daughter's hair

Oswald Ozzy Brown wrote:
Chiron wrote:
"Interesting", she said
"Yeah. My life can be a bit weird, but most of it is just interesting and full of fights. Like. So many fights has been going on."

"Fights?" Shed ask

Chiron wrote:
Oswald Ozzy Brown wrote:
Chiron wrote:
"Interesting", she said

"Fights?" Shed ask
"Yeah. I been in every one of em and i'd almost won every single of them. If i wasn't in a stunlock that was...." Ozzy said, looking to the side.

Oswald Ozzy Brown wrote:
Chiron wrote:
Oswald Ozzy Brown wrote:
Chiron wrote:
"Interesting", she said

"Fights?" Shed ask
"Yeah. I been in every one of em and i'd almost won every single of them. If i wasn't in a stunlock that was...." Ozzy said, looking to the side.

"whats a stun lock-:

"...It's basically to render a person unable to move or react by repeatedly hitting them and keeping them in a stunned state, Chiron..."

"Huh.. interesting-"
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he soon poked his head around curiously and stared at his hands* “hmmm what to do….”
"Kitchen is opwn!" The chef would announce

Chiron jumps over to the counter "Oooo, can I have a turkey sandwich, make it fancy if possible?"

Ozzy then hops onto Chiron's back at the thought of a turkey sandwich "You like turkey sandwiches too?!"

"Absolutely' she said "Now get off my back your a grown man-" she whined

"Oh- uh. Sorry. I had a strange addiction of turkey sandwiches." Ozzy hops off of Chiron's back.

"I see!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus