Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Remedy (played by Reithesniper)

"I dont even know what to call head jokes-" she sighed "Your good" she out up a thumbs up
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: well I made a joke that’s pretty good in my opinion want to hear it * i said as I put my joint on a astray

"Fine.." she said groaning, but smiling

Max: don’t worry it’s got nothing to do with heads * he then cleans his throat * max: me and my mom were driving behind a comcast van and the van was going slow and I say “ god I know there internet is slow but come on”

".... what is a van?-" sure she lived in the 21st century, but things are still new-

* max wasent expecting the sudden question * max: a-a van well it’s a type of car just it can hold more people but it goes slower
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

Comes in with the regular shipment
He comes out with Squee's money order. "Looks great"

* I went over to see the shipment * max: what’s inside the box there friends * he said curesly
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he soon popped out of thin air and stared at max poking him constantly* “do you have sweets?”

max: well i have some specile gummys i can give you one of those * i said as i pulled out a sandwitch bag full of home made gummys * but i dont think youll like the taste there not like normal gummys

"I just have the supplies for mathius"

"Why so small?" Shed ask walking over to Squee

"I was born this way"

Max: I think it’s cute
Jayson 'crybaby' cruiz (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

jayson had been reading some manga

Remedy nodded "Small.. cool" she said, cool being her go too word for things she doesnt entirely understand, but understands a little bit "Wanna come up here?" Shed ask offering heer hand

"I can jump high enough if I need to get up somewhere"

"I offered to carry you on my shoulder friend"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is wearing a white mask with black patterns on it, red gloves and a black jacket. She yells at the top of her lungs as she removes her mask, "PERSONA!".

This summons a mini version of her wearing a tophat dancing to "Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal".

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus