Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

Ozzy would then just be sitting in a far seat, watching the madness go down. "This is actually pretty entertaining."
He was chopping fresh spinach with a grin on his face for tomorrow's soup special.
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

SECRET just watches Keye and Lockelan just play some UNO in a peaceful manner. The two doesn't get competitive around each other but when it comes to playing against SECRET, they always team up on him. So rude but deserved!
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max laughs hard as he watches the mini version of azumi * max: holy shot that’s awesome!
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Teriko and Saiken are decorating the bar, as it enters the spooky month.. coming up with cocktail names.. "Something Something oumpkin spice...?" Shed asked

* i ease drop in your conversation as then say * max: well what about fire spice a mixtuer of fire ball and pumkinspice together

"Sure, were legally required to sell one halloween thing drinks wise, so sure..-"
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Suddenly, a mysterious lass would then enter the bar. Lockelan and Keye looked over.

Lockelan: "Ayy, Hallie. Glad ye can join us!"

Keye: "Yeah mate! How's it been?!"

Hallie: "It's going.. okay. How's holding SECRET captive until he gets rid of anger issues?"

SECRET: "Go-"

Keye: "Bad."

* max looked over at the two people talking * max: well thats one hell of a entrince * he chuckled *
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden in red enter the bar, shoving pass the mysterious lass. She looked at the dreaded weapons box and violently plunged her sword straight inside the box. If it were up to her, she would have her sword beside her.

* max noticed the maiden in red and dicided to say hi as he then walks up to her * max: howdy miss what brings you here the drinks or the people * he said with a chuckl

"Exuse me, Ill ask you place your blade any pther weapons in the box next to the main door" Teriko was currently speaking to the woman in red, and pointed to a cardboard box, which held most of her ninja tools, minus Kunai, for personal reasons
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden glared at Max and pushed pass him. She walked swiftly to the bar counter.
Alice (played by Jaws)

Teriko Uchiha wrote:
"Exuse me, Ill ask you place your blade any pther weapons in the box next to the main door" Teriko was currently speaking to the woman in red, and pointed to a cardboard box, which held most of her ninja tools, minus Kunai, for personal reasons

((Already beat ya to the punch, lol))

Teriko sighed "Welcome to Trixie's bar, can I get you with something?"

(Ah, I dum)
Alice (played by Jaws)

"Rations", the maiden said in a hoarse tone. She placed a suspiciously red stained pouch of coins on the counter.

Maiden In Red wrote:
The maiden glared at Max and pushed pass him. She walked swiftly to the bar counter.

* max moved out of the way when you pushed past me as i brushed it off and walk to the bar as well and sat down * max: im guessing your not much of a people person
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden turned to look at the man with irritation. "Silence", she harshly said then returned her attention on Teriko.

"Huh-" she nods, getting her said drink, Rum "Its called Rum Rations or Tots so Im left some room to assume" she said siting the pint down in front of her
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden picked up the glass and sniffed it. The alcohol had a strong, sweet to it. She then took a hesitant sip of the rum. "I will take a bottle of this rum and food rations." She added Teriko onto her spare list in her head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus