Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: hehe I don’t think you can just order that like it’s a sandwich to go * he said in a chuckle after you said to be quiet
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"Ah, now were talking words I can understand "Mathius, we have a hungry customer!" She called into the kitchen, "Youll have to wait for the chef" she said, placing a bottlle of rum on the counter" she said, her eyes changed as she looked back up, Teriko looked back with piercing sharingan "Hmm.. you dont look like a danger" she muttered, blinking, her eyes returned to norma "If I can ask you, what are your abilities, nearly everyone in here has a power of some sort"
Alice (played by Jaws)

The maiden ignored the man in the denim jacket. Her focus was later on the bottle of rum placed in front of her. Out of the corner of her sight, she saw Teriko's now bizarre red eyes. A dry laugh emitted from her when Teriko claimed the maiden didn't look like a danger. Oh, how wrong was she. "I don't have or rely on any supernormal ability", the maiden answered.

Max: well I tried talking hay could I get a bottle of rum to * i said looking at terikio
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Fake Peppino just placing 500 loafs of bread on a single teleporter... oh no. he's gonna teleport bread-

"I guess you can call me intrigued" she said "What do you rely on anyways?"
King Thorax (played anonymously)

“Uh! Hey guys. I’m kinda new here, I hope you don’t mind!” The changeling smiled awkwardly, seeming nervous around all these new people.
He went and stood behind the bar with Teriko after handing her her paycheck "I'm bored"
Alice (played by Jaws)

Teriko Uchiha wrote:
"I guess you can call me intrigued" she said "What do you rely on anyways?"

"My precious sword." The maiden looked back towards the weapon box. The sword with a spade decorative on its hilt was sticking up.

Max: howdy friend it’s a plesuee to have ya just I’ve never seen a pony in a bar hehe that sounds like a good start to a pun actually

"Thanks for the free cash" she said "The woman infront of me wanted food" she said gesturing to the Maiden, "Anyways , I use a few ninja tools" she said "Like Kunai and my own blade"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is wearing a party hat. But for what reason?

"Today marks the 2000th page of Trixie's Bar, Mr. Narrator!", Azumi said as she casually broke the fourth wall. With a confident stride, she blew a party horn that activated a tiny cannon that ejected party streamers from its barrel.

"Happy 2000th, Trixie's Bar!", She smiled.
Fumizuki celebrates alongside Azumi. "Yay!"

* max then started chain smoking joints to deliberate * max: hurrreaaaayyyyyyy
Tenshi makes another decently rare appearance, just to blow a party horn

max: 2 thousand man thats something
Terio Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Terio casually appears at the counter to Teriko's dismay "Teriko my beautiful and amazing daughter, be a dear and give your mother a bottle of sake from the top shelf?" She was halfway over the counter pointing to the bottle.. which ends in her promptly being kicked in the face by her disappointed daughter
Benny (played by starwolf)

*jumps about on a sugar rush and tackled the person with the horn playfully as he was very hyper and excited from eating sugar from the kitchen* “hi!! Names Benny!!!”

max: hehe i didnt know this plce could get so roudy in the morning * i said watching the women half way on the counter and benny tackle hugging the other person *

"This is juat my insufferable mother" the said, as she sighs paying for her mothers sake, as the still energetic woman sat down at the counter to drink

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus