Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: well thats a good mom if she is coming to work and hugging ya * i chuckled * here i can pay for her so you dont * i said with a smile*
Terio Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

Terio just laughed "No need, Ill be fine, pretty sure Im known for holding huge tabs worth hundreds of Ryo-"

max: hehe so your like sans the skeleton with a huge tab and all * he said chuckiling at his comparison

"Huh?-" Terio was stumped but shrugged "Sure, I have tabs everywhere-" she said before her daughter smacks her in the face

"You say it like its a good thing!"

"My daughter is very strict-" she said half laughing half crying cause ow-
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he soon tackled max playfully* “let’s play!!!”

max: its nothing just a game that has this dude who has a bunch of tabs but ya i agree with your doughter having tabs at ne place is ok but in multiple thats just money you have to waste later but i mean you are your own person i aint telling ya what to do im just giving advice

"Ehh Ill be fine-"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Terio Uchiha wrote:
"Ehh Ill be fine-"

"Kids huh?", Azumi smiled, "My son, Ren, certainly hates it when I talk about him in front of other people! He doesn't like to admit that I still give him hugs at his age!"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren gently bonks Azumi, causing her to go "blep".

"You just had to say that didn't you...", Ren pouted in embarrassment.
He storms out of the kitchen and smacks Ren with a wooden spatula extremely hard on the back of his head making it snap in half "quit hurting Azumi. You do it again, I'm calling The Big Guy"

"You tell him kitchen man!" She said laughing, as her daughter sighs disappointed
"My name is Mathius! Sheesh, at least call me chef.....sheesh....you young people...." he shook his head

"Eh?-" she said standing up slowly "Im Terio, and I assume you know my daughter Teriko.. yes Im bad at names, but she never cared to change it" she shrugged
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He storms out of the kitchen and smacks Ren with a wooden spatula extremely hard on the back of his head making it snap in half "quit hurting Azumi. You do it again, I'm calling The Big Guy"

Ren was flabbergasted as someone hit him with a spatula. He was gentle to her when he did bonk his kitsune mother. Azumi snickered in response to her son, Ren, being smacked in the head with it. She then realized it was her son who got hurt and frowned slightly.

"That was my son who 'smacked' me", Azumi smiled, "He did it gently anyway, Mathius! Worry not for my physical condition!"

She then smirked before saying, "Though I could tell you about that time when Ren..."

"Nope!", Ren covered Azumi's snout to prevent her from talking. Her giggles were somewhat audible.
"Now I need a new spatula....." he sighed in frustration before returning his attention to Azumi "I don't like seeing him disrespecting you"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Silvera was just watching what was happening

*he playfully was sneaking a playful attack on the six tailed lady and jumped on her head gently* “I gotchu!!!!”

Terio and her daughter are talking at the bar for a while befpre they're at each others throats.. yeah they love each other-
After threating each other they separate

Terio would move to a table sipping her sake..

*he soon jumped at the lady playfully drinking what ever she was drinking letting out small clicks and curious chirps*

Terio just stared at Benny.. "My alcohol" she muttered "Well..." she started standing up and hitting him with a gut punch that caused him to throw up, sure shes a little rough with kids but her intentions are a little good-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus