Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Well, normally i'd try to help out but i don't wanna feel annoying to ya. I just feel like not bothering people much often and ticking them off at me."
He fell asleep at a booth
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he hissed screeching and running around trying to get rid of the fire on his body*
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro tosses a lit match onto the puddle of gasoline that they created, and the result is a massive fire.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He fell asleep at a booth

Yet again, Azumi is seen making silly faces in front of Mathius just like before.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Mom, knock it off", Ren groaned at Azumi, "He's sleeping..."

*he licked the wound on him self and just hid behind ren not sure of what else to do or think*

Benny wrote:
*he licked the wound on him self and just hid behind ren not sure of what else to do or think*

"Need something?", Ren smiled shyly at Benny.
He game out with a slice of vanilla cream cheese cake for both Benny and Ren before ruffling thier hair and retreating back into the kitchen and started to set up his mise en place to make a vanilla spice cake.

*he nodded his head and pointed to the badly wounded patch on his thigh and when he touched it he hissed*

As ren was given the cheesecake by Mathius, he silently mouthed "Thank you" before turning his attention to Benny.

"My mom can heal you", Ren smiled, "Shouldn't take too much work for her"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi then teleported to where Ren and Benny were and smiled.

"Oh dear, that looks like it has to hurt alot!", Azumi frowned as she looked at the wound, "Worry not, for my magic as a Zenko will heal you!"

She then attempted to heal Benny with divine healing magic.
“I’m sure that would be handy back where I live, but what do I know? I’ve just got an incurable condition anyway.”
"Somehow, I doubt that" he said as hecwent back into the kitchen.

*he smiled* “thank you!”
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max comes into the bar not knowing what all happend * max: dang what all did i miss while i was gone * he chuckled*
He ruffled Max's hair as well before retreating into the kitchen.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: ay man not the hair * i said trying to quickly fix it while chuckling a little
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Lockelan, Hallie and SECRET would then be playing some UNO at a table... SECRET is losing badly and he's getting angry and he's shaking violently. Someone might wanna defuse him-

*he poked his head over to what the game was about and just watched in awe not sure what was happening in the first place and wanted to try eating one of the cards*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus