Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He began cleaning up the kitchen for the night.
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Lockelan and Hallie would then be snickering before SECRET yells in rage and throws a chair at Lockelan!

Lockelan: "HAHAHA! wait- OH SHI-"
Lockelan then gets bonked by the chair and SECRET just smiles in a smug way, knowing that he won't be laughed at by Lockelan or anyone else.
Hallie: "Ohh... Keye's not gonna be happy about this-" Hallie said in a worried tone, genuinely caring about Lockelan's wellbeing.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max watches the comotion from a table away * max: shiit did someone lose a poker game or something am i right * i said chuckiling
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He would slam against the wall outside the bar. He gritted his teeth to fight back the Red Thirst before picking his sword up and charging back towards the way he was thrown "NO MERCY!"
Benny (played by starwolf)

*he soon took a card from one of the people at the table and ran off with it wanting to try and eat it*
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

SECRET just snatches the card out of Benny's hand.

SECRET: "No."

*he soon grabbed another one from the pile having a tighter grip on it leave bite marks on the card that slashes perfectly through it like a knife*
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

Captain Messinius pours over some paperwork at a table.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi proceeds to look at the paperwork. She then scribbles her signature on one of the papers.

He sat across from Vitrian
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

He looks up from his work. "Fancy seeing you here, Captain Aphael."
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

Ozzy would then be watching everyone as he just spins his hat with a tip of his finger, already confused by the chaos around him. He didn't really minds it much but he just didn't want to ruin the fun so he just sits there, watching the chaos go down.

"Pretty interesting place at times like this. Heh. I would feel bad if someone disturbed the chaos in front of me."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Oswald Ozzy Brown wrote:
Ozzy would then be watching everyone as he just spins his hat with a tip of his finger, already confused by the chaos around him. He didn't really minds it much but he just didn't want to ruin the fun so he just sits there, watching the chaos go down.

"Pretty interesting place at times like this. Heh. I would feel bad if someone disturbed the chaos in front of me."

Azumi proceeds to make silly faces in front of Oswald. It seems this is her trademark gesture of being a fox spirit. One that has learned so much over he course of five hundred years, but acts like she discovered how to turn herself into a wacky Gmod character.

*he giggled watching this all go down*

* he walks into the bar not expecting anything just to see the caous * max: uuuuhhhh whats happening? * he said curesly next to everyone

*he soon playfully tackled max wanting to play*

* max then had fallen from the sudden tackle * max: whoa there * he chuckled *
Percy Estrada (played by Jaws)

A strange man walked through the bar door. His ears were pointy like a elf's, but its appearance mimicked a bat's. The man's attire appeared to be from the 1880s. Percy dropped his revolver into the weapon box and stepped forward.
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

Oswald Ozzy Brown would then be eating a turkey sandwich that he packed up (for occasional reasons if he gets hungry or too bored). He appears to be spinning his hat too while he's eating.

Vitrian Messinius wrote:
He looks up from his work. "Fancy seeing you here, Captain Aphael."

"A pleasure as always, Captain Messinius"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus