Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

SECRET then sighs as Keye just calms down on the laughter.
SECRET: "Let's just say that THIS B*STARD decided to gender swap me for no reason!"

Keye: "Shut up, SECRETTE! Moven gave me this dare and i gladly accepted it! Besides, i always wonder what you even look like as a fem-"

SECRET: "SHUT UP!"
Squee wrote:
Would drop off the supplies in the kitchen

He brought Squee her money order to pay. "Good to see you again"
Citizens of the Forest wrote:
SECRET: "Let's just say that THIS B*STARD decided to gender swap me for no reason!"

Keye: "Shut up, SECRETTE! Moven gave me this dare and i gladly accepted it! Besides, i always wonder what you even look like as a fem-"

"No yelling and no fighting" the cosmic elf being said sternly

Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Keye: "Aight. Sorry about SECRETTE, she's a- angry ticking time bomb who has anger issues. Like, giant anger issues.
SECRET: "I hate you, Keye."
Keye: "Hate you more. :D"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Keye: "Aight. Sorry about SECRETTE, she's a- angry ticking time bomb who has anger issues. Like, giant anger issues.

"How about we just be friends instead?", Azumi smiled with her puppy eyes, pleading for them not to be enemies

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"How about we just be friends instead?", Azumi smiled with her puppy eyes, pleading for them not to be enemies

Keye: "I mean, i can try, but SECRETTE. just hates everyone for some reason.
SECRET: "And my reason is-"
Keye: "Shut up."
Keye would then splash SECRET with another gender swapping potion.
SECRETTE: "Honestly, Keye. Screw you."

F2-F3610-D-77-AB-49-D0-BAE6-5-C8-AAFEBB8-A6.jpg (in case anyone else wants a picture reference of SECRET in his gender swapped form :P)
Percy Estrada (played by Jaws)

The lad walked through the bar door, carrying the desired items. "I got them", he said as he walked towards the bar counter.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Keye: "I mean, i can try, but SECRETTE. just hates everyone for some reason.
SECRET: "And my reason is-"
Keye: "Shut up."
Keye would then splash SECRET with another gender swapping potion.
SECRETTE: "Honestly, Keye. Screw you."

F2-F3610-D-77-AB-49-D0-BAE6-5-C8-AAFEBB8-A6.jpg (in case anyone else wants a picture reference of SECRET in his gender swapped form :P)

"Keye. You look fine. Stop shouting"
Percy wrote:
The lad walked through the bar door, carrying the desired items. "I got them", he said as he walked towards the bar counter.

He held up the room key for Percy "suite 5"
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

Nemuru enters the bar, mostly tired and bored if mostly everything.. she hasnt had much to really do, so shes just having fun, taking a break
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

Captain Messinius continues to pour over star charts of the local systems.

"Yeesh" she laid looking over "Arent you a big fella" she said, her face blank with suprise at the sheer bulk of the space marine
Vitrian Messinius (played by randomentity777)

"Hmm? Oh well, yes, I suppose so. The combination of power armour and the gifts of the Emperor."

"The Emporer, Interesting" she said sitting next to him "Well, tell me more, they sound interesting"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Vitrian Messinius wrote:

Azumi scribbles her signature and some other words on a note and leaves it by the starcharts

It said:

"I like sandwiches!

- Azumi"
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He was sitting with Captain Messinius. He had a cup of coffee on the table next to him and he looked at Karashima and he smiled "The Emperor of Mankind. He is our shield and protector. The source of the victory of all mankind"

"So to you he is nearly god" she said, thinking off some figures from her own world, quite powerful to her "A sourse of victory for all mankind.." she smiled, maybe this so called beacon of hope exsisted for these fellows, she began to drift off.. daydreaming about being that ray of sunshine for her fellow sorcerers

"The Emperor is protecting us all" the handsome Space Marine said proudly. "It is he that inspires me to resist the Red Thirst"

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Vitrian Messinius wrote:

Azumi scribbles her signature and some other words on a note and leaves it by the starcharts

It said:

"I like sandwiches!

- Azumi"

He would smile and put in an order of a turkey and chicken Monte Cristo with a dipping sauce for her.

"May The Emperor's light and strength always be a guide to you"
Shortly after, he emerged with the Monte Cristo and gave it to Azumi "those Space Marines are all fantastic individuals. Thier Emperor is young and wise"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus