Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: wow that sounds extremely exhausting kinda sounds like you could use a drink or a smoke * he said amazed as you could just pick the other by the tail easily*
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Neat"
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

"Quite neat" she said, putting her down "No thanks, I don't drink much, maybe that ninja lady would but not me" she said "Besides, Im a fighter, drinks slow me down"

Max: well if you drink to were you can’t stand then ya but I got ya then why come here if you don’t mind me asking ? *

"Because, I can get a feast here, normally a few other saiyan join, but for the most part Im rich-"
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Suddenly, Moven and would then walk in, holding a cup of tea for some apparent reason... until Rina shoves Moven down but Moven didn't mind it as he gets up and dusts himself off.

Moven: "Hello there everyone. I assume Lockelan wanted to see us here?"

Moven said, before tipping his hat down to introduce himself while Rina... is just being her little chaotic self... And trust me, Not even Lockelan can put up with her chaotic mood since it's pretty uncontainable... and one more thing. Rina has anger issues that she would just YELL at times.

Rina: "WOO! Can't wait to cause some havoc around here! Besides, SECRET still hasn't given me that fight that he promised! Where the hell is he?!"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Manico! Tensai!" He rushed over and hugged them both and lifted them off the ground. Little hearts could almost be seen floating from the Saiyan as he hugged his friends.

"Oniyan, my tough friend, how have you been?" She said laughing, not expecting him to be that fast now, but yet again shes a tad tired
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Sup big guy?"

"I'm happy because Manico is back!"

"Well.. I was training the whole time, or is it more like meditating?" She thought for a while then groaned "Well-" she thought briefly before brushing off the thought again'

"You got really strong, Manico!"

"Something like that" she said smiling "Ill challenge you in a bit, I want to see that power in action, and after Ill iver the cavewoman over there some actual training" she laughed

* max watched interested in there conversation * max: hehe so you guys know eachother pretty well then huh

"Yeah hes like a little brother to me!" She said looking over to the human

max: oh thats nice 8 he said with a glad look * max: so you guys like fight bad dudes and what not * he said with a slight chuckle

"Uhhh-" she thinks for a sec

Planet destruction, Erasing people, all the God of Destruction stuff

"Yeah something like that"

max: hehe sounds like oen hella of a time huh * he said chuckuling as he lit his joint and started smoking it

She laughs "Yeah, something like that" she said, as she went to wake up essentially that cave woman, knocking the saiyan who only responded to the name pumpkin onto the ground.. Manico then crouched down and poked her "I didn't kill you right?"
Pumpkin the saiyan (played by Reithesniper)

Pumpkin grumbled, angry that she had been assualted (the tail grab) so much so she only grunts before smacking Manico, out of anger.. which did nothing in hindsight, sooo she yelled at her and sat back on the counter

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus