Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Manico (played by Reithesniper)

"She loves me" manico laughs, making note shes absurdly weak
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max watched as he saw Manico pumble the cave girl saiyen * max: hay i mean i have no right to say you should do whatever but isent that a little mean to keep hitting her the way you do ?

Manico looked at the woman on the ground who began to strike her.. grabbing both of her hands "Im not really hitting her full force, I did admittedly (quite literally) kick her out of the city when she went all Oozaru, but she was destroying it"

"Besides use saiyans are naturally fighters.. and violent so Im just keeping her under control-"

max: so its like a love hate kinda thing like you care for her but youll still mess her up if she does something dumb ? * he said still trying to pice things together *

"No Im basically baby sitting a cave women, so if I hit her, I hit her" she shrugs, yo be fair Pumpkin would be attacking most people on sight

max: huh so what leads them to attack things? and hitting i think would make that anger build up you know like say if someone hit you you want to hit them back right

"Were born naturally agressive, a few of us grow out of it, like me, or some are raised in peaceful times.."

max: huh sorry if it seems like im asking a lot of questions im just trying to know more of your people and all
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Primitive Saiyan Woman wrote:
Pumpkin grumbled, angry that she had been assualted (the tail grab) so much so she only grunts before smacking Manico, out of anger.. which did nothing in hindsight, sooo she yelled at her and sat back on the counter

"No! Don't hit Manico, okay? You gotta be nice to Manico because she might turn green, okay?"

"Nah, its alright, trust me she cant even scratch me" she said, before looking at max again "Most of my people are dead, In my universe there are about 10 at most" she said "But for the most part were a warrior race, we sold planets we conquered, but a dude called Arctic appear, enslaved us and after a while blew up our planet" she said "Thats about it" she shrugged

* max took a moment to procese that infor and was speechless * max: well shit thats a real downer right there im sorry that happen to you

"Id take appreciation to your words but I didnt get to spend time on planet vegetable" she said

max: well still sorry that happened and was that the name vegtible * he said trying not to laugh at the name *

"Its called planet vegeta, I simply called it vegetable"

"Besides were all named after a vegetable... did nobody else make that connection?"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then walk in.. somehow walking upside down. "I think i played too much garry's mod-"
((*COUGH* also not me who's playing garry's mod as well-))

max: oh that makes since now * he said chuckiling * max: why vegtibles though like say your coming to attack something there going to be like OH no its cabbage * he chuckled a little *

"Not gonna lie I kinda wanna hit you for that..."

max: i guess i deserv that but i dont mean it in a mean way its just not like intimidating if that makes sense
btw the fact that vegeta's hairline represent mcdonalds- okay rei don't jump at me for that- i'm going back to gmod-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus