Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Manico (played by Reithesniper)

"Hm.. yelling something about saiyan pride?"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Yeah! He said to never stop training because there is no limit to how strong Saiyans can get. Then we ate the same ramen stuff that Chef Mathius makes! That was neat! Then Kakarot's granddaughter got to hold Piano."

He thought for a minute before getting an idea "I'm gonna bring the purple kitty man some chocolate strawberries to say I'm sorry. I like fighting and training, but I don't like when I hurt good people and hurt my friends"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then walk into the bar, with his default clothing surprisingly. "Hey guys."
Pumpkin the saiyan (played by Reithesniper)

Annd shes already trying to attack him before being promptly pushed to the ground by manico
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

"Hi!"

Matt then pulls a pixelated sword out of his back. "Ow! Jesus, that sword's been stuck after that last fight with a foe..."

Primitive Saiyan Woman wrote:
Annd shes already trying to attack him before being promptly pushed to the ground by manico

He would grab her by the wrist and smack her hand "no! Pirate boy is a friend! You don't beat up friends, okay? No beat up friends."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Excuse me miss!", Azumi frowned, "You are being rather mean!"

Azumi put her hands on her hips. It seemed she keeps scolding everyone.

Honesty, that single hand smack has her frozen, give her as second to process being punished

Honesty, that single hand smack has her frozen, give her as second to process being punished

"You gotta be good, okay?"

She slowly nods, but her pride is absolutely decimated-

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

He would grab her by the wrist and smack her hand "no! Pirate boy is a friend! You don't beat up friends, okay? No beat up friends."

"WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING ME PIRATE BOY-"
Isa strolled into the bar, toothy smile everpresent on her face and a fold-out table in hand. A glance around the room to observe the occupants, followed by a small nod. Without delay, she picked a corner of the room and set up the table. Turning away from everyone present, she produced a table cloth from. . . somewhere. Putting that on the table, she quickly ducked her head behind the cloth. Just as quickly, a pair of signs where produced, one large and one small. Walking to the front of her setup, the merchant put smaller sign on the table and stuck the other larger one on the cloth.

The large sign displayed the following in poor handwriting:

Lingworth Bazaar
Price negotiable! Open to trading!

The smaller sign, a piece of paper folded into a triangular prism, simply stated "Not open right now. Come back later! With money or tradable goods!"

With those set up, the woman proceeded back behind the table, yanking a chair along with her. Placing it off the side, she leaned forward, ducking under the table once more. A steady humming beat could be heard.
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

Nemuru though for a second.. before going to get a spare cursed tool, might as well trade one
From under the table, Isa began placing various objects on it. A piece of driftwood, a perfectly trimmed miniature bonsai tree, a pirate's pegleg, a small orange semitransparent ball with seven red stars inside it, a scimitar that emanated an eerie glow, a plate-sized gold doubloon, a vintage record player, a rock with googly eyes glued on it, and another rock that was labeled "Moon Rock." She finally ended the storm of items by returning out from under the tablecloth with a black trash bag full of something unknown. Setting and arranging the items to a pleasing order, she then pulled the chair up to sit in. Flipping the sign to "Open," her eyes landed on Nemura as she arrived.

A stupid amount of teeth greeted the young woman. "Welcome! Here to buy, trade, or something else?"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max walks in seeing all the comotion * max: whoa whats going on here a yard sale am i right * he chuckled *
"Not a yard sale!" Isa replied from afar. "A legitimate business of mine. That happens to be within another legitimate business!" She looked between Nemura and Max, before settling on Max. "Are you here for goods as well?"

* max looked at the itams thinking to himself * max: maybe depends on how much your selling your itams there * he said approaching them *
The smaller lady stood as Max approached, gesturing to the sign on the front of the table. "Everything is price negotiable, eager consumer!" Returning to her seat, she added. "Name what you want, I will give you a price. I am also open to trading items of greater or equal value. I have more than what is displayed here, too!"

max: hmm your one hell of a salmen you know but give me a sec to look threw the itams * he said as he slowly looked at all the itams as he then points at the record player * max: how much would the base price be for this record player * he said curesly as he tride thinking of prices it would go for

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus