Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Ah, the musician entertainment center by the company of Walnut? With a hardwood finish? It is. . ." She looked between Max and the record player momentarily. "5 gold coins and it is yours."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: uuuuh i got 5 normal dollors or a cd player out in my van if youll trade that for the recerd player
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt would then be cleaning off some dust off his main weapon (which is just a hockey stick but works either way for murdering things-) and then he just sighs to himself, wondering how a damn hockey stick can kill a monster or two. "Sometimes i wonder how this hockey stick can kill a monster or two."

366-C30-A6-6-C35-4-B79-B28-D-4025-FA33253-F.png

* max looked over at matt * max: you could be like the guy from tmnt he defights ninjas with his so whats the diffrence you know

Max wrote:
* max looked over at matt * max: you could be like the guy from tmnt he defights ninjas with his so whats the diffrence you know
"Dude- This is like the weakest weapon in my arsenal though- Only used for accuracy bonuses and stealing-"
Max wrote:
max: uuuuh i got 5 normal dollors or a cd player out in my van if youll trade that for the recerd player
"Hmm... Bring me the CD player. I'll see if it’s worthy of trade. Or you could perhaps bring whatever this 'van' is?"

max: heeeeeellll no i aint trading my van * he then calmed himself * max: sorry i dint mean to sound mean but my van will never be for purches * he said as he then goes and brings the cd player its pretty good quality and it wasent to old and he places it on the table *
Isa simply smiled through Max's outburst. When he left to retrieve the CD player, her smile drooped slightly in thought. "What is a van, then, if it makes him act like that?" She murmered. A moment, then she shrugged. Oh well.

Her smile was fully back when he return. With curious hands, she inspected to CD player. Brushing over the surfaces, pressing buttons, looking at the CD compartment, analyzing the twin holes in the side. She eventually points to the charging and headphone ports. "There are two holes here. Something goes into them. Where are they?"

* max takes a look at the two and chuckle * max: its the headphone port and charger port you can just get some your self and plug them in i never had ether for it and you sadi van ealier like you thought it was a small object its a big vehicle that holds aot of things mine is specile since its from the 80s and it has a hole sitting area in the back of it
"I see." Isa hummed, cupping her chin with two fingers. She did not really understand why the van being made in the 80s made it special. That was only a couple years ago, last she could recall.
As for the lack of a charger or headphones. . . "I suppose if you don't have the full range of items to go with the CD player, I'll only accept it if your throw in the five dollars and," her grin grew just that little bit wider. "Whatever herb you have on you that's making you smell the way you do now."

* max thought for a minute as he heard the bargen * max: how about 3 dollars and half of the pot I have on me upfront and ill even throw in a cd * he said holding the 5 ones and the container of pot he had *
"You drive a hard bargain," she laughed. "Three dollars, half the drugs, the player, and a CD." She stated in summary. A moment passed. "Make it four dollars, and consider the deal sealed."
"No selling drugs in the bar. We sell booze, beer, and food here"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Primitive Saiyan Woman wrote:
She slowly nods, but her pride is absolutely decimated-

He smiled at her "one day you're gonna be strong like me and Manico, but you gotta be good, okay?"
Azathoth (played anonymously)

Azathoth returns, noticibly his skull was regenerating.. he seemed a tad shocked "Hehe.. I met someone who was stronger than me!"
Pumpkin the saiyan (played by Reithesniper)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
Primitive Saiyan Woman wrote:
She slowly nods, but her pride is absolutely decimated-

He smiled at her "one day you're gonna be strong like me and Manico, but you gotta be good, okay?"

She nods quietly..
Athena (played by A_Whisper)

Chink, chink, chink;

The sound of spurs could be heard jingling after each and audible boot step against the bar room floor. A slightly audible, content sigh leaving the mouth of Athena as she gazed around the bar room and the many active patrons that occupied such a marvelous place. She'd briefly rub her hand through her pink hair as if deciding on what she'd want to do first.

As with anything that has to do with a bar, starting with a drink is never a bad option. That's at the very least, one of the many lessons she learned while living her life on the road. She would step towards the spacious bar counter, the tall, teal shaded elf would find her place on one of many available bar stools;

"A shot of whiskey, please"

Isa Lingworth wrote:
"You drive a hard bargain," she laughed. "Three dollars, half the drugs, the player, and a CD." She stated in summary. A moment passed. "Make it four dollars, and consider the deal sealed."
* max then would have a big toothy grin * max: hehe I love my self a good bargen so deal * i said holding out my hand shaking the women’s *

Athena wrote:
Chink, chink, chink;

The sound of spurs could be heard jingling after each and audible boot step against the bar room floor. A slightly audible, content sigh leaving the mouth of Athena as she gazed around the bar room and the many active patrons that occupied such a marvelous place. She'd briefly rub her hand through her pink hair as if deciding on what she'd want to do first.

As with anything that has to do with a bar, starting with a drink is never a bad option. That's at the very least, one of the many lessons she learned while living her life on the road. She would step towards the spacious bar counter, the tall, teal shaded elf would find her place on one of many available bar stools;

"A shot of whiskey, please"
* max had noticed the cowgirl lady who walked into the bar and took a seat ordering as he then goes and takes a seat next to her * max: make that two plate * he said to whoever was the bartender * max: howdy miss what brings you here and I say howdy to everyone just letting you know * he chuckled *

Matt would then be drinking a can of beer before spinning a sword that technically looks like a fork with a impaled lava slime on it, in circles.. "So, how is everyone doing, hmm?"

2094-EB8-C-3-F04-4-D04-8-C1-E-A00-F305-D99-A8.png

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus