Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Maki!" The vampire leaned besides Maki with ear to ear smile. Her fangs were exposed and were stained red. "It's goat if anyone is wondering", she said loudly to every parton in the bar. "You are looking electrifying as ever, sugar", Keiko commented.
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

She smiled, "Keiko" she said smiling, "my apologies Tori" she said "It was rude of me to call you a brat, it didnt even occur to me you were joking calling me a devil-"
He was in the kitchen preparing food for the day.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in shortly after everyone else was inside he was in somehwat diffrent clothes he was in a harly jacket and the occasonal biker look * max: hats everyone up to?

"Trying to get a gig for Sapphic Cherries", Keiko responded to Max's question. Sapphic Cherries was a band that her and a couple of friends formed back in high school. She took note of Max's choice of a Harley jacket instead of his usual jean one. Keiko moved away from Maki and plopped on the bar couch. "Yo, Mathuis. Can I bring a pillow for this couch?", she shouted to Mathuis. Keiko did a beckoning sign with her index finger towards her girlfriend, Tori.

max: oh no way a gig that sounds kick ass have any luck or do you guys need like a groupy to hual your instruments in and all couse my van would be perfect * he said as he had a big smile on his face from hearing that a band was trying to get a gig it remimnded him of his small band he made in highschool but nothing came to it *

"Nope, the band has been unlucky to get a gig for months now", Keiko said with thin frown. "Thanks for offering but I'll pass on it", she added. Keiko smiled again and spoke, "We use my pal of mine's pickup truck for the instruments. Heck, one half is for the instruments and the other filled with gardening tools." The familiar smell of kush hit her nose.

hmm well i actully have a holloween party its at this wear house i bought out i can pay you guys a pretty penny and with a gardening truck thats how you get your instruments get dirty unless there in a case then there fine but the point is that you can ether have a van with plenty of space plus a sitting area in the back or a pick up with gardening tools * he said as he would then pull out a joint and light it taking a drag from it *

Bingo! There was the smell coming from, and Keiko smirked for guessing it. "Thanks, man. Just jot down the address and we'll be there", she said. Keiko lazily moved her hand towards a glass of cola and grabbed it from the top. Taking a sip of it, she placed it back on the end table near the couch.
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

Ozzy would then walk in before... "Wait, where's my hat-" Ozzy would then look around before noticing his hat is on the table. I think he kinda left it behind. "Ah. Nevermind. Left my hat behind." Ozzy would then walk towards his hat then he puts it on his head. "So, anyway. How's everyone here, hmm?"
Keiko wrote:
"Trying to get a gig for Sapphic Cherries", Keiko responded to Max's question. Sapphic Cherries was a band that her and a couple of friends formed back in high school. She took note of Max's choice of a Harley jacket instead of his usual jean one. Keiko moved away from Maki and plopped on the bar couch. "Yo, Mathuis. Can I bring a pillow for this couch?", she shouted to Mathuis. Keiko did a beckoning sign with her index finger towards her girlfriend, Tori.

"Yeah, have at it"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Keiko wrote:

"Sapphire Cherries?" He started laughing with delight "those sound yummy! I want some sapphire cherries!"

Keiko wrote:
Bingo! There was the smell coming from, and Keiko smirked for guessing it. "Thanks, man. Just jot down the address and we'll be there", she said. Keiko lazily moved her hand towards a glass of cola and grabbed it from the top. Taking a sip of it, she placed it back on the end table near the couch.

* max chuckled when they smirked * max: hehe what you want some * he said taking more drags as he handed him a little paper with the address * max: need me to show you where or are you guys doing a gig right now here * he said curiously * ( the funny thing i do have a hollowen party role play lol XD )

After hearing Mathius giving the yeah, Keiko gave him a thumbs up. "Sapphire Cherries?" She turned her attention to Oniyan. Keiko giggled at her friend's innocence. "No, no. Sapphic Cherries, it's the name of my band", she corrected Oniyan. Keiko continued to explain, "Sapphic describes the love between women." She then lazily laid on the couch on her stomach and her head propped up with her arm.

Keiko grabbed her cola can and went to take a sip. However, not a drop was left in the can. She pouted and threw the can into a trash can.

* max noticed keiko and her frowning from not having a pop i take a spear one i cary with me * max: hay keiko have this * he said tossing the can of coke to her *

Maki gets bonked by a dude in a hoodie.. anndd she got nerfed pretty bad, lol

* max thros a bottle at the man that bonked maki * max: nobody hurts another person like that * he said chuckiling *

Relfect!

The bottle is launched back at Max, doing 34 damage + Bonked for two turns

The Hooded man dances, Raising his escape chance by 30

The Hooded Man uses teleport, he escaped successfully :D

* max fell back as the bottle bonked back at me * max: shit how did he do that * he said in shock holding his head *

Keiko catches the cola can in a haste manner. She quickly opened it and drank its contents. "Thanks, sugar", Keiko said to Max. She grabbed a nearby magazine about baseball and opened it. "Let's go!", she roared in excitement. The Daikon Wasps won another game in a row.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus