Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Isa Lingworth wrote:
Isa leans back in her chair. She may be applying the "aloof charm" on heavy, but she is having fun. That is the primary reason why she had ended her own dictatorship of a universe, after all.

"I can't really tell you that without the gray matter in your head oozing out your ears," she begins, catching the metal piece between her index and middle fingers. "I could show you, but then you might bleed from every pore, or your eyes may rot and decompose while inside your head, or you may become a homicidal maniac, or all of what I just mentioned happens, or none of what I just mentioned happens."

Max: I mean I’ve been in a mental demon world if that counts for anything so I’d be up seeing it * he said completely ignoring the warnings you gave * max: I mean if anything else can’t you just bring me back here
He slept silently in the booth. He hadn't had a break yet.
Hoist (played by randomentity777)

Maki Tadashi wrote:
She claps, as a TV appeared.. playing voltron.. sick-

Hoist watches the tv. "Hmm, these things seem very similar to the Combiner teams that both the Autobots and Decepticons have."
"Not as strong as any of you Cybertronians, Hoist."
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"But the lions are huge, I dont think many Cypertronians as quite as big-"
* maximus walked in not knowing who would be there other then his brother max but max was not seen there so maximus liftid his lepord tail and walk to the bar table hoping to strike a conversation with someone *
Max wrote:
Max: I mean I’ve been in a mental demon world if that counts for anything so I’d be up seeing it * he said completely ignoring the warnings you gave * max: I mean if anything else can’t you just bring me back here

"A mental world is the furthered thing from. . ." Isa trails off. She sets the shard back on the table before leaning forward. Resting her head on one hand, the merchant uses the other to make gestures as she starts again. Her smile lacks any enthusiasm or joy, but it does not turn to a frown. "Look. Max, right? You're a good customer. I love that, and hate losing customers. I can tell you with a thousand percent certainty that if I bring you to the places I get my goods, there won't be a you to bring back. As in, you will not survive the trip in between dimensions using the methods I use. Understand?"

* max chuckled seeing the irritation of him asking to go to where her goods go * max: hehe ya i understood from the start * he said with a grin *max: i just wanted to see if i could get a diffrent facial exspresion * he chuckled * but here ill buy something for getting ya annoyed * he said looking at the various things * max: how much is that revolver shotgun worth?
Isa's eyelids droop slightly. Ah. So he was just trying to get her to stop smiling. Unfortunately for him, she has been smiling for the past 5,566 years. Nothing short of performing a facial restructuring on herself would change that.

Looking down at the weapon, Isa gathers her thoughts. "Ah, a weapon made by the hands of Orkz. I believe this one came from me challenging a mob boss on a wartorn planet to a fight. The guy was about 12 feet tall and about half a ton of metal and rage." Her grin radiates mischief. "As it turns out, his bulky armor made getting off the ground a real hassle. One trip was all it took."

Giving a weapon a once over, she looks back to Max. "Orkz use the literal power of believing things work the way they think to make the garbage they scrounge up work. Outside of Ork hands, this gun doesn't function. So, I'll start the base price at 5 gold, because it was still a hassle to get."
Chak-tha (played by Anakisuto)

Chak-tha shook her head, trying to clear it, and walked over to Isa and Max, clicking to herself.
(Sorry didn't mean to be ooc)

max: so its usless if someone is human or anything other then a ork correct * he said looking at it and hearing the price he sighs * max: mmm what about the cook book how much do you want for that * he said as he noticed chak-tha * max: oh hay chak how have you been ?

Chak-tha shrugged, broadcasting her words to Max via telepathy.

I don't know. I've just been sitting here, collecting my thoughts.

* max looked at her curiesly * max: well want to shere them id be glad to here them * he said with a warm smile *

She shook her head.

It seems like you're talking to someone. She seems quite interesting.
Isa gives a nod in greeting to Chak-tha. Her smile never wavers. "Hello, and welcome to my brazaar!"

Returning to Max, she answers him. "The cookbook is two gold. Nothing magical about it, unless you count Street Fighter-themed appetizers as magic."

Chak-tha turned to Isa, speaking telepathically with her.

Hello there! What is it you're selling here? It seems really interesting!
Isa Lingworth wrote:
Watching her previous customer leave, Isa now has no one waiting in line at the moment. Deciding to change her stock, the eldritch woman puts everything on the table into. . . something under the table.

She begins pulling the following out: a calculator, a beach ball that seems to defy gravity, a black sphere that radiates darkness, a shard of metal that glows with the energy of life, a can of Coca-Cola, a shotgun with a revolving chamber for shells, a scythe with a decorative skull attached to one end of the blade, a cookbook titled "The Gamer's Guide to the Ultimate Dish," a pair of Michael Jordan's basketball shoes signed by the man himself, a golden spatula, and a handheld mirror with a tag that says "Absolutely, POSITIVELY curse-free!"

"I sell a myriad of things!" She gestures to to the table. "I also have more than what you see here."

Chak-tha eyed the mirror and reached to grab it.

What is this?
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

Nemuru is waiting her turn, she wanted to trade in a weapon of hers.. ok not really hers but you knoow-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus