Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Hoist wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Not as strong as any of you Cybertronians, Hoist."

Hoist tilts his head sideways in confusion. "I'm sorry. Have we met?"

He chuckled "no, I've just seen Cybertron. I know who you and your Autobots are. Simply, your reputation precedes you"
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

Yamato walks in, looking a bit irritated. It appears he has a small cut on his cheek, which, while most people would be glad to come out of a fight with only that, considering how his technique works, his pride as a Jujutsu Sorcerer has been damaged a bit.
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

Nemuru was cradelling the soul snatching sword.. unsure what to do about it.. she had wrapped the blade in prder to prevent anyone from being cut..
Hoist (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He chuckled "no, I've just seen Cybertron. I know who you and your Autobots are. Simply, your reputation precedes you"

"I see."

Yamato stares at Hoist. "Now... I've seen stranger.... But how in the flippity FLYING F@$%#^$& is there a giant robot car in this bar?"

"Something Something Multiverse Theory" she said
Hoist (played by randomentity777)

"Correct. This bar is a sort of dimensional nexus."

"Well, weve always been quite small in the universe, havent we Yamato?" She said to her superior
Nemuru Karashima wrote:
"Something Something Multiverse Theory" she said

"It's not a theory if it's a proven fact. We've had gods here. In fact, Drael and I have seen many universes with our own eyes"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then also speak. "We also had aliens and no-legged cats here!" Fake Peppino would then point out.
"My sous chef is right...."

"I mean.. we have some strong sorcerers and special grades, I dont think we have anything similar to actual gods.."
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“We don’t need gods running amok anyway.”

Nemuru Karashima wrote:
"I mean.. we have some strong sorcerers and special grades, I dont think we have anything similar to actual gods.."

"Across the Heaven and the Earth..... He alone is the honored one. Satoru Gojo is probably the closest we have with his Six Eyes and Limitless..."
Nolegs would then walk in, surprisingly without Matt by his side. "I threw an entire stone at Matt's head to knock him out. So, i'm here for the time being until he kinda wakes up."

"Thats quite true!" She smiles "Hes untouchable!" She said clapping her hands together "Do you think I could ever match up to him?"

((Short answer is no btw))
"Is it illegal to insert myself in this chat even though this is considered OOC lmao-"

Nemuru Karashima wrote:
"Thats quite true!" She smiles "Hes untouchable!" She said clapping her hands together "Do you think I could ever match up to him?"

((Short answer is no btw))

"Can You match up to me? Because I can't match up to him. And I'm in the upper ranks of the First Grades. He's on another level, his birth alone made curses need to adapt and grow stronger for the sake of balance".
Nemuru Karashima wrote:

"My lover is....well, was......a goddess.....we met while she was still a goddee.....ya know what? Nevermind" he said chuckling
Zero (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Nemuru Karashima wrote:

"My lover is....well, was......a goddess.....we met while she was still a goddee.....ya know what? Nevermind" he said chuckling

"I heard Azumi serves some sort of deity. She's pretty devoted to them", Zero, "I guess she a shintoist? Don't know much about her religion, though"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus