Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tachanka (played by Revereen)

"HEY CAMERA OPERATOR!", Tachanka yelled ever so casually to Zero, "WHERE IS WHITE FURRY KIMONO GREMLIN ANYWAY?!
"Miss Azumi is fwend."
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

"Oh, I see" she said "One of these days I might get a scar that lets me break through that armor of yours, maybe then Ill end up a first grade sorcerer.. after a few missions-"
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

Yamato chuckles. "Goodluck getting that to happen. Even certain special grade curses can't break through my armor. But you're welcome to try."

She nods, great now shes thinking of potential scars she could get to try and shatter his armor .. maybe "Hey, so reverse cursed technique.. do you think I could learn it.. and if you know how to do such, can you teach me?"

The sorcerer sighs. "Well, I can use it, but teaching it is a whole other matter. It's rather hard to explain...... "
He was asleep on a couch in an uncomfortable looking position.
Fumizuki snuggles up next to Drael, falling asleep beside him.
He put an arm protectively over Fumizuki.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Drael Chizkitch wrote:

"I used to do that when Ren was a little boy!", Azumi smiled at Drael, "Nowadays, I am unable to do that due to him being an adult... that and I am too small to be able to put my arm over my son confortably!"

Yamato Shimura wrote:
The sorcerer sighs. "Well, I can use it, but teaching it is a whole other matter. It's rather hard to explain...... "

"Well, Im quite smart Im sure I can figure it out!" She said, "And if I get scars from trying to learn it itll just make me stronger!"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:

"I used to do that when Ren was a little boy!", Azumi smiled at Drael, "Nowadays, I am unable to do that due to him being an adult... that and I am too small to be able to put my arm over my son confortably!"

He woke up and rubbed his eyes "hm?"
Fumizuki yawns. "Good morning."
"Good morning, sweet pea" he smiled at her

Yamato stretches before ordering a beer.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi starts cosplaying as May from Guilty Gear. She hasa Blahaj plushie she got from a nearby Ikea.

"Totsugeki!", She shouted happily
He came out of the kitchen dressed as Ky Kiske "nice costume, Azumi"

(Yes, I am a Ky Kiske main. Either Ky, Dizzy (his wife, ironically), and Chipp)
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi starts cosplaying as May from Guilty Gear. She hasa Blahaj plushie she got from a nearby Ikea.

Tori pop up in the kitsune, grabbing the sacred blajah before handing it to CA strange looming figure with a keyboard and puppet strings. The little shork disappears to my sadness because this is just a fourth wall break and the blajah can't exist with me. I have no trans shark 😭
Tori Sheika wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

Tori pop up in the kitsune, grabbing the sacred blajah before handing it to CA strange looming figure with a keyboard and puppet strings. The little shork disappears to my sadness because this is just a fourth wall break and the blajah can't exist with me. I have no trans shark 😭

He stood there looking at Tori and perked a brow, thinking she has gone mad.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Soo.. guess whos been playing Terraira" he said covered heat to toe in ancient shadow armor, with a godly muramassa in hand

"I killed a worm" :D he said smiling

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus