Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Isa hops in place, excitedly nodding to Max's idea. She leaps off the table, zipping to the man surprisingly quickly for a slime. She waits him to set the poster board and the writing instrument on the floorboards.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max then chuckled and puts the bored down and a marker that he had brought and set them down open * max: there ya go * he said with a smile*
Aunn looked up from her book. "I mean, I could... Never mind," she said as Max came back with the poster board. "Write whatever you need on there and I- we will help you out." She stopped at a page towards the end of the book. "Or, I do have another spell that could work. True Polymorph."

max: i mean you two are the ones that know magic and all that other stuff i was just trying to help the best i could * he said looking at aunn*
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

SECRET in the background can be seen slapping Keye with a frying pan, while Keye however just looks unamused by the fact that him and SECRET is fighting once more. So, Keye mostly tries to resist the urge to get into another fight since there's a no fighting rule.
A small nub slips out of the side of Isa-Slime. It wraps around the marker. She begins slapping down letters in what is perhaps the worst handwriting any adult has ever used. Second grade children often have better penmanship than what is placed on the board.

Isa pauses, contemplating the use of dispel magic. Fearing the worst, she continues scribbling. The words can be deciphered roughly in blocky text: "DISPEL MAGIC ≠ WONDER MAGIC. FIND WONDER SEED. POLYMORPH MAYBE"
Aunn looked at the paper and nodded. "I think I have something that'll help us find it," she said. "But I can't do magic in this... restrictive form." She laughed and shifted into her true form, which showed burn scars on her hands, as well as her facial scar, but not her acid burns. Her clothes transformed into a colorful outfit reminiscent of jesters of olden times. "Now this is more like it."

Aunn pulled out her lute and began to play.

"It's far from sublime,
But our shopkeeper's been turned into a slime,
And I know just what we need,
An artifact, a Wonder Seed!"

Aunn looked up, hoping to see a faint line leading in the direction of a nearby Wonder Seed, which meant her spell worked.
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

Astoria yawns, feeling sleepy. She is still getting used to being closer to a mortal than she ever was.
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

Ozzy would then be eating a turkey sandwich while he just stares at the chaos that's currently happening. "So. What's happening now?"
Isa watches Aunn's transformation with interest. If she had a mouth, she would certainly be smiling. A changeling! How relatable they are to the Isa, particularly in this very moment.

The faint line seems to lead outside the front door. Isa immediately goes after it. Once outside, the line can be seen going straight up the wall of the bar, over the windows and shutters before disappearing from view on the rooftop. A faint glow can be seen, even from the ground.

The slime hops up and down excitedly.

* max saw her leave and went out as well * max: well then guess its on the roof ill check around to see if theres a latter * he said going and checking
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Astoria yawns, feeling sleepy. She is still getting used to being closer to a mortal than she ever was.

* maximus saw the girl that was sleepy and dicided to go and try talking to them * maximus: howdy there friend what brings you here * he said curiesly as his lepord ears would twitch slightly *
Aunn followed Isa and Max out of the bar, still humming to herself to keep the spell going. As she reached the roof, she began to play another tune. She suddenly rose into the air, holding out an arm invitingly to the slime. "Let's go get that Seed, shall we?"

* max was able to find a ladder and climb it to the roof as he start to look for a tiny seed * max: dame i dont remember mario shrooms having seeds * he said to himself outloud waiting for the two to come up as well*
Isa hops onto the extended arm without delay. Aunn, on top of just the general gooey feeling of the slime sinking slightly onto her arm, can feel her vibrating slightly, as if she were a cat purring.

Upon reaching the roof, they find the Wonder Seed simply floating above the bar's chimney. It dances noticably to a tune no one hears.

Isa immediately leaps off Aunn's arm, beelining it for the seed. She is thankful it wasn't far, and even more so that she will not have to remain a slime much longer.

In the middle of her jump over the chimey, the Wonder Seed abruptly vanishes, then reappears above Isa's trajectory. The slime's eyes widen immensely as her irises turn to pinpricks. Flying under the seed, she sails off the roof into the alley behind the bar.

Splat.
Aunn started to laugh before catching herself abruptly. "Well that was unexpected," she muttered, flying over to the seed. "I wonder if I can just give it to them?" She reached over to grab the seed, careful as to not have the same fate as Isa.

max: i dont think that seeds wanting to be grabbed * he said as he tride to grab it himself as it had also vanished * max:dame
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

The jujutsu sorcerer looks around. "What's going on now?"
Yamato Shimura wrote:
The jujutsu sorcerer looks around. "What's going on now?"

maximus: the merchant lady used a mushroom and it turned her into a slime witch my brother and a girl went to help the lady find i think the seed to the mushroom * he said across the room *
The Wonder Seed vanishes again and again to each attempt to grab it, appearing just a tiny bit away from their hands each time.

On the seventh total attempt, it reappears three feet over Max's head before falling. Despite the seed being nearly a foot and a half in width, it's still fairly light, only five pounds.

It bounces off the top of Max's dome before comically rebounding off Aunn's head. It then promptly flies down the chimney, which is much too small for either of them to fit in.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus