Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five teleported into the room, holding Delores in his arms.

He didn't even seem surprised with the snake chaos. "Well, the bar is lively today I see."
The smell of miso butter ramen broth wafted from the kitchen. He set out a board with the Soup of the Day on it:

***Miso butter ramen with chicken cutlets

Spring rolls***

Chef's Specials
BLT Sandwiches
Meatball Hoagies
Fish sandwiches
(Vegetarian option) Mushroom tacos

****free lemon creme dessert w/any order***
As Aunn finished the song, she ran to the kitchen. "HEY! I'll take one of those meatball hoagies TO GO!"
"Meatball hoagie coming right up!"

He grabbed a fresh-baked sourdough roll and cut it open from the top. After putting the sauce and meatballs into it, he put cheese on the side and included a generous helping of fries along with the lemon creme dessert.

"Meatball hoagie at the pass"
Shadow figures that seemed look like various dining utensils manifested. Carried on tiny legs, the knives, forks, and spoons charged forward with murderous intent.

The Snake Cake's eyes widened. It spat Max out at the misty cutlery, where he rolled into them all as if he were a bowling a ball. They each disappeared into puffs of smoke, and Max's power-up vanished from the damage he took.

The Snake vanished into the box, cowering like a frightened child. A few moments pass, and the box starts shaking. The hopping. Then jumping to and fro as if it were a rock tumbler.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five sat down at the counter and set Delores on the barstool next to his.

"Cup of Coffee, black." He said. Five looked at Delores then back at Mathius. "And just give Delores the lemon creme dessert."

Five then slid some money onto the counter from his pocket and waited.
Fuu (played by Reithesniper)

Fuu looks through the box "Huh.." he said "Let the snake out, Im in the mood for cake
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
The smell of miso butter ramen broth wafted from the kitchen. He set out a board with the Soup of the Day on it:

Spring rolls***

Chef's Specials
BLT Sandwiches
Meatball Hoagies
Fish sandwiches

Yamato stands off to the side for a bit before walking up the the bar and looking at Mathius.
"Hey, exucse me sir, do you think I could get 2 orders of spring rolls and the dessert deal?"
Nemuru Karashima (played anonymously)

"Spring rolls"
"Spring rolls"
"Spring rolls"

she chanted in the background
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Isa Lingworth wrote:
Shadow figures that seemed look like various dining utensils manifested. Carried on tiny legs, the knives, forks, and spoons charged forward with murderous intent.

The Snake Cake's eyes widened. It spat Max out at the misty cutlery, where he rolled into them all as if he were a bowling a ball. They each disappeared into puffs of smoke, and Max's power-up vanished from the damage he took.

The Snake vanished into the box, cowering like a frightened child. A few moments pass, and the box starts shaking. The hopping. Then jumping to and fro as if it were a rock tumbler.

* max would hit everything with a hard thud and once he changed back to normal he was laying there feeling sick with his eyes going in circals * max: did we beat it? * he said in a shaky voice *
The box eventually stilled. Fuu opened it only to receive a gurgling belch and the Wonder Seed directly into his face for his troubles. The artifact fell to the floor, glowing faintly.

Inside the box, the practically liquid slime form of Isa rested, packed nearly completely full of slowly dissolving cake. Her expression matched that of someone partway between completely alert, in a food coma, and being ready to throw up. Mostly the latter. "So much. . . sugar. . ." She groaned.

* max slowly would gain his valence and look over at fuu * max: where the hell is that seed cake bullshit monster * he said sitting upright
Fuu (played by Reithesniper)

He sighed "Its just you huh?" He said, knowing well he would probably be the same after eating the snake "Well.. I dont blame you" he said before dumping her out on her booth

Max: I guess what about poor Isa she’s still um soorta alive I don’t know how slimes work exactly * he chuckled a little*
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would just be sitting in the tank, still in a form of a tadpole. Although, he seems to be doing at least decent. "This is fine. I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi ordered some Miso Ramen from Mathius, then proceeded to approach Fake Peppino.

"Do you have trouble shapeshifting, my friend?", Azumi frowned out of worry, "I could teach you how!"
Mathius started making Azumi's soup. After a little while, he brought Azumi her bowl of ramen.
Nemuru Karashima wrote:
"Spring rolls"
"Spring rolls"
"Spring rolls"

she chanted in the background

He emerged from the kitchen with a plate of spring rolls with a spicy dipping sauce.
Yamato Shimura wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Spring rolls***

Chef's Specials
BLT Sandwiches
Meatball Hoagies
Fish sandwiches

Yamato stands off to the side for a bit before walking up the the bar and looking at Mathius.
"Hey, exucse me sir, do you think I could get 2 orders of spring rolls and the dessert deal?"

He came put with 8 Spring rolls and the lemon creme dessert.
Five Hargreeves wrote:
Five sat down at the counter and set Delores on the barstool next to his.

"Cup of Coffee, black." He said. Five looked at Delores then back at Mathius. "And just give Delores the lemon creme dessert."

Five then slid some money onto the counter from his pocket and waited.

He brought out the coffee and lemon creme.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus