Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Mathius started making Azumi's soup. After a little while, he brought Azumi her bowl of ramen.

Azumi then went "mlem mlem mlem" on her Ramen. She eats so slowly and adorably, one cannot resist the urge to squish her soft, furry face.
He does so. He gives Azumi scritches, scratches, and pets, then completes it with a firm but gentle boop on her nose.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk into the bar still looking rough and beat up from the cake monster * max: man i need some strong weed * he said taking a seat at the bar table
Aunn ran back from the kitchen holding her sandwich and looking out of breath. "All right... I'm back... What did I miss?"

Max: I don’t think anything it’s been pretty quiet today to be honest * he said lighting a comically over sized joint *
(( Can he... do that? Like is that following RPR TOS??? ))
((I'm not seeing anything that states otherwise?))
(( idk why but I thought mentioning weed was against TOS. Not a snitch. Love RPing with ya, Max! ))
((Yep, doing a stupid amount is dope is fine. If it wasn't, Max and I would have already gotten in trouble for doing a drug deal in the bar already.))
(( WHAT?! ))
((It was literally like, the first time Isa sold anything in the bar, lol))
(( That's strange. Anyways let's do this rp! ))
((Sure, gimme a sec))
Aunn watched Max, interested in what he was holding. "Whatcha got there?" she asked coyly.
Isa strolled over, inert Wonder Seed in hand. She appeared perfectly fine after some time had passed. She placed the Seed on the counter and sat next to Max and Aunn.

Max: so what do we do with the seed now * he said as he happily saw her back to normal *
Aunn pointed at the joint, looking a little annoyed that Max had ignored her. "You gonna share that massive thing or what?"
(( As I am aware, drugs and swearing are completely okay in things like profiles, DMs, and group roleplays. However, that depends on the person or people you are roleplaying with.))
(( Swearing is allowed, yes, but the f-word however has to be fully censored unless in PMs or the group you RP in allows it. :) ))
I’ve had max do that since I’ve joined this like anytime he talks to some pen at the bar or walks in I have him smoke a joint so what’s the problem with it now? I mean ya i understand that like people can be sensitive but if they are they can ask me not to and I will

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus