Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

((There's no issue. Anakisuto asked a valid question, and got an answer.))
(( Yeah, no one's upset with you, Max! We were just wondering and we didn't want you getting in trouble. :) ))
(Oh ok got ya I thought I was like being told to not do that and all lol )
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Aunn Tallspine wrote:
Aunn pointed at the joint, looking a little annoyed that Max had ignored her. "You gonna share that massive thing or what?"

( I missed a lot of the role play I should really read older replays so I get the hole concept of the convo lol XD)

max: oh shit sorry it’s a labidor joint and of course here aunn * he said handing the joint over as the joint was still lit*
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five sipped his coffee quietly as Delores..just sat there with her lemon creme dessert. (She was a mannequin after all)

He couldn't help but think Max was a lot like his brother Klaus before he got sober.
Lenny Martin (played by Jaws)

The bar doors open with a gentle swing. Her heels made a clacking sound on the floor as she moved across the floor. Click clack! The woman wore a red floral sundress with white high heels. Her thick brown hair appeared big and frizzy to most. She didn't know how she got here but the bar wasn't too shabby in her opinion.

Eleanor looked around at the partons of the bar. She didn't see anyone she knew though she kept looking with some hope.
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Moven and Lockelan would then be talking about some important things while SECRET, Keye, Hallie and Rina would then be talking about some things like UNO but, SECRET however just wants to punch Keye because his existence is annoying to him.

Moven: "So, Lockelan. After that expedition and the 100 years later after you was killed, how the hell did you revive yourself?

This, somehow got Hallie and Keye's attention.
Keye: "Actually, now that you mentioned that, Moven.. Now I wanna know!"
Hallie: "Me too!"

Lockelan: "Well... it's actually a long story while I was in heaven before eventually getting revived by someone, but.. tell ya what. I'll tell you later or now when i'm in a good mood.. unless SECRET is around to force the story out of me by posessing me."

After Lockelan mentioned SECRET, SECRET appears behind Lockelan, looking all pissed off.
SECRET: "The CENSORED does that have to do with me, Lockelan?! HUH?! TELL ME ALREADY!"

Rina, however doesn't care about their conversation whatsoever as she proceeds to punch a table repeatly. That doesn't seem too healthy but hey, Rina is just being Rina. :/
He put out a board that says

****DINNER SPECIAL****

Eggplant Parmesean
Chicken Parmesean

With ziti or fettuccine noodles and choice of marinara or five-cheese cream sauce

Free dessert with any order. Choice of:
Flan dessert.
Lemon creme.
Chocolate cake.

½-price coffee drinks
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Walks in and stretches out
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He put out a board that says

****DINNER SPECIAL****

Eggplant Parmesean
Chicken Parmesean

With ziti or fettuccine noodles and choice of marinara or five-cheese cream sauce

Free dessert with any order. Choice of:
Flan dessert.
Lemon creme.
Chocolate cake.

½-price coffee drinks

Azumi was with her son, Ren. It seemed that the two are deciding what to eat for lunch. At least Azumi is, as Ren is preoccupied playing Team Fortress 2 on his laptop.

"Ren", Azumi said, "Please put your laptop away. It's time to eat lunch"

Ren did not respond, he was too busy attempting to win the competitive match.

* max walks in tierd but happy it’s Friday * max: whoa hooooooo Friday * he said tiredly *
Isa sets up her shop table again with the following items: a bowling ball, an ornately decorated wooden box, a pamphlet for a place called "Ne'erunder," a ring with a glowing diamond in it, a 5ft tall chocolate bar wrapped in a label that says "Forty-Five Pounds of Chocolate™," a bodybag that isn't empty, a pufferfish in a fish tank, a can of Pringles, a bottle that is labeled "The 1st Bottle of Beer," and a painting depicting the homicide of Abraham Lincoln.
Aunn looked at the body bag. "What's... that?"
"A body bag." Isa explains with her trademark smile. She explains nothing else.

* max walked over to the shop seeing the itams and aunn * max: well i see your back to your old self huh and theses are some od itams * he chuckled a little *
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

"Possibly a body. That's why they're called body bags. Commen Sense. It would be even weirder for it to not be a body." He shrugs, still waiting for his 2 orders of spring rolls and desserts.
****LUNCH SPECIAL****

Lengua tacos
Barbacoa tacos
Chicken fajitas
Grilled fish tacos
Steak burritos

Each plate comes with Hispanic rice, black beans chips, and salsa.

FREE DRINK WITH EVERY MEAL
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Isa Lingworth wrote:
Isa sets up her shop table again with the following items: a bowling ball, an ornately decorated wooden box, a pamphlet for a place called "Ne'erunder," a ring with a glowing diamond in it, a 5ft tall chocolate bar wrapped in a label that says "Forty-Five Pounds of Chocolate™," a bodybag that isn't empty, a pufferfish in a fish tank, a can of Pringles, a bottle that is labeled "The 1st Bottle of Beer," and a painting depicting the homicide of Abraham Lincoln.

Five had entered the bar once more with Delores in his arms.

He looked to Isa's shop and instantly noticed the painting of Lincoln. "Oh? I remember when that happened." He said, vaguely.
"But hey, back then, an order from The Handler was an order from The Handler." Five shrugged, continuing being vague and went to the counter.

He ordered a black coffee, like last time. Lemon creme for Delores.
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
****LUNCH SPECIAL****

Lengua tacos
Barbacoa tacos
Chicken fajitas
Grilled fish tacos
Steak burritos

Each plate comes with Hispanic rice, black beans chips, and salsa.

FREE DRINK WITH EVERY MEAL

Yamato has been patiently waiting over a day for his order. he isn't even sure if his order was taken, yet he waits like a gentleman.
Isa merely squinted at Five after he came up, dropped that comment, and left. She shook her head and addressed the rest of her customers.
"I made sure not to have items today that would not cause bodily harm, or indigestion from a copiously stupid amount of sugar," Isa stated. "Anything catch your respective eyes?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus