Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max looked at the wooden box * max: is there anything in that box if not i want to hear how much
"It's a replica of Pandora's Box," Isa said. "It contains all the evils of the world just like the original, as well as the concept of Hope. The starting price is 10 gold for that one."
Aunn narrowed her eyes. "It's not empty." she said, pointing at the shopkeeper. "Did you kill anyone?"
"I did not today, no. I found it on the roadside in a ditch. Figured someone would buy it."

max: nope sorry after that dumb seed incodent i dont trust anything coming out of things how much for the pringals
She got even more flustered. "But... why? Why are you selling a random body?!"
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Moven would then be in the corner, building and engineering something with Rina and Hallie. Moven just wants to try something new although the other three is not interested into his inventions much.

Moven: "So, what if i were to attach a explosive to a plunger and then i would build a crossbow that launches random projectiles? Would it be a explosive plunger launcher?

Rina: "Explosive plunger launcher? HAH! That's a dumb name for a launcher like that! Look, Moven. You gotta be at least creative about these invention names, even though your good at building things. (and combat too since SECRET did corrupt you that one time.)"

Hallie: "To be honest, I would actually agree with Rina even though she's stubborn with invention names that she'll just end up punching someone in the f-"

Suddenly, SECRET appears in front of the three already tapping his foot.

SECRET: "Why don't you three just SHUT THE CENSORED UP?!"

Jesus christ... According to Isa in the Friend, Date or Pass trend, SECRET really needs to work on his temper.

(I'd be surprised if ANYONE gets the reference.)
"You never know when you need a random body! For example." Picking up the body, she hurls it onto her shoulder. Walking up to SECRET, she yeets it directly into him. "Stop yelling, I'm trying to make a sale!"

Calmly walking back, she addresses Max. "The Pringles are one gold."
Aunn's eyes widened in shock. "What the-" She walked over to Isa. "Why did you do that?"
Yamato Shimura (played by SoulHeart57)

The jujutsu sorcerer stare at Isa, slightly suspicious but also confused.

SECRET would just makes aggressive noises towards Isa.. until Lockelan just tapes SECRET to the ceiling, then turned to Isa Lingworth.

Lockelan: "I am very sorry about SECRET. He just hates it when one of us talks in this group. Once these 100 years are over, i'm gonna freakin' murder this guy..."

SECRET: "YOU CAN MURDER DEEZ NU-"

Rina then throws a knife at SECRET's knee, shutting him up... for now at least.
"Because you asked for a demonstration of why someone would need a random body, and I gave you a demonstration! It was unorthodox, I admit, but it worked."

Isa addressed Lockelan. "It's alright. He should watch his temper, really."

max: i mean she has a point

Lockelan then nods to Isa while SECRET is just flipping Isa off despite being taped to the ceiling. It's funny how SECRET gets over the littlest things in life. I might as well insert a count on how many times SECRET gets angry at little things.

Count of how many times SECRET got angry: 1 (<- oh look there it is :D)
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five simply watched the whole thing go down, without an ounce of surprise on his face.
So did Delores, but that was normal for her.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

Five Hargreeves wrote:
Five simply watched the whole thing go down, without an ounce of surprise on his face.
So did Delores, but that was normal for her.
Korby would then randomly appear behind Five like they're the Spy from TF2 "Poyo poyo." ("Spy Among Us.")
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five smiled warmly and turned around, "Hey Korby."
He gave them a pat on the head.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo!" ("Hey!") Korby then looks up at the ceiling, noticing SECRET is taped up here. "Poyo poyo poyo?" ("What in the star haven has happened?") Korby said in a confused tone.
Aunn looked at the scene before her and decided to inquire on the other items. "That's a lot of chocolate," she said dryly.
"It is a metric buttload of chocolate, yes," Isa admitted. She patted the top of the enormous bar. "I debated for awhile about putting this item out after. . . prior events that left me with ungodly indigestion, but in the end I figured someone would buy it."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus