Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: hehe for real oncore * max said as his cat tail went back and fourth happily *
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Yamato Shimura wrote:
The sorcerer has just kicked back and is napping with one eye open, literally. He watches every newcomer going in and out. He actually seems quite bored with no fighting or curses to exorcise.

Azumi does a silly little dance in front of Yamato, expecting him to notice.

He would applaud Azumi "encore!"

Azumi then changed her clothes into a more casual T-shirt and jogging pants using magic. She then proceeded to do the Sims Cat Breakdance.
He started laughing.
"Huh? What's so funny?"
"Ms. Azumi is being silly" he picked his neice up and pointed at Azumi who was going her funny dances

* max would walk in now with a dog tail and ears * max: i dont know why this is happening * he said scraching his ear with his foot *
Fuu (played by Reithesniper)

"Wow-" he said, muttering to Manico "That saiyan.. Oniyan, Id like to meet him" he said
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Hi Daishinkan Doctor!" he waved. Piano mewed

"Wouldnt say Im a doctor but close enough!" He said clappimg his hands together, as he walked over to Oniyan "Your that saiyan that saiyan.. that potential its interesting "Ok, Im finally ready to see thst power of yours!"
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Take care that you don't let power consume you, either by yourself or by proxy."

Fuu wrote:
"Wouldnt say Im a doctor but close enough!" He said clappimg his hands together, as he walked over to Oniyan "Your that saiyan that saiyan.. that potential its interesting "Ok, Im finally ready to see thst power of yours!"

"So you want me to power up?"

"Of course!" He said "But I assume you can only go into about super saiyan three, Im super you havent learned god Ki -"

FrostNova wrote:
"Take care that you don't let power consume you, either by yourself or by proxy."

He went to her and held out his kitten to her "please hold Piano...."

Fuu is hyped, hes always been curious about this type of thing I guess "Alright" he said smiling lets go outside"
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Have fun, and let me know if I can join in!"

He followed Fuu happily and he sighed before he would power up first. He would hit an Oozaru-level power. He growled and he would go into super Saiyan 1. He roared out as his power would jump and he would finally reach SSJ2.

He would power up again his power spiking in leaps and bounds before his golden hair would grow long and down his back. He would grin as his muscles bulged as his arms, tail, abdomen, and back would grow thick coat and red fur and his hair would turn black. His eyes were now green and red color around his eyes could be seen. He would let out a shout and he would finally hit full SSJ4.

"In this format, I can beat up all the mean people. I could even kill them if I wanted to. I might get stronger than Manico one day......"

Even in his full SSJ 4 state, he still had that unmistakable kind and innocent heart.

"Super saiyan four.. shamefully not the limit breaker form.." he said "Your strong.. Ill give you that" he said, before suddenly becoming super fu, his hair spiked up like a super saiyan and an aura formed around him "Impressive, I like that form, and Tensai your 100% able to join"

"I do have one form above this, but using it brings me bad memories"

He took a fighting stance "Hit me as hard as you can, I want to see if youll do better than vegito!" He laughed.. but in all honestly, the fusion did overwhelm him-

* walks in as a gient bare with a jean jacket on * max: well morning evryone * he chuckled

Fuu wrote:
"Super saiyan four.. shamefully not the limit breaker form.." he said "Your strong.. Ill give you that" he said, before suddenly becoming super fu, his hair spiked up like a super saiyan and an aura formed around him "Impressive, I like that form, and Tensai your 100% able to join"

"I do have one form above this, but using it brings me bad memories"

He took a fighting stance "Hit me as hard as you can, I want to see if youll do better than vegito!" He laughed.. but in all honestly, the fusion did overwhelm him-

He would gather energy and fly at Fuu. He would focus on not letting his power entirely explode until the moment of contact. The ground beneath him would crack and break before flying at him and he would send a strong punch into Fuu's stomach. He still concentrated on restraining his power up until the moment of contact.

Once his fist struck, he would allow a burst of power to come from him.

* max would watch with a joint in his mouth * max: so now where seeing how hard everyone can hit * he chuckled taking a drag *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus