Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zero wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Five Hargreeves wrote:
Five glanced at Mathius and snickered.
"Don't take no shit do you? I like that."

He looked at Delores for a moment with a soft, gentle, loving look and then set her down on a nearby chair.

"I'm in charge here, plus if you can beat a guy who can, 'punch' a black hole closed, can run faster than instant teleportation, can move planets with his mind, not much intimidates you"

"Might I remind you that you have a security guard?", Zero smiled and pointed at himself, "I can deal with 'em"

He went to the office and returned with three money orders "you keep forgetting to pick up your pay...."
He went and finished putting items on the hot bar and finished the cold bar. "There. A Latin America-style mini buffet is open."

He put sign out:

*****Buffet Special*****

$5 for everyone.
Free drinks w/purchase
Fuu (played by Reithesniper)

"Hm..kinda, you earthlings were never really tall-"
"Earthlings? I'm not even from this universe.......I just work here and I saved it a few times" he said sounding annoyed.
Crayola (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

crayola would silently enter the bar, looking around, his dinosaur-like tail began wagging happily when he noticed the other people, and other beings inside the bar
He walked in. His eyes would lock onto Crayola as hunger tore away at the Marine's stomach. He staggered towards him like a zombie "food.......fooooood.......blue is the best.....so hungry!"

(I had to. IRL, Marines are caed crayon-eaters)

crayola took a pack of crayons out and offered him a tone of blue, he gleamed in happieness
Zero (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Zero wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Five Hargreeves wrote:

He looked at Delores for a moment with a soft, gentle, loving look and then set her down on a nearby chair.

"I'm in charge here, plus if you can beat a guy who can, 'punch' a black hole closed, can run faster than instant teleportation, can move planets with his mind, not much intimidates you"

"Might I remind you that you have a security guard?", Zero smiled and pointed at himself, "I can deal with 'em"

He went to the office and returned with three money orders "you keep forgetting to pick up your pay...."

"Sorry, Mathius. Being a Rainbow Operator keeps me busy, what with Deimos running amok in our dimension. Anyway, I'll make sure to pick up my pay in time"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Crayola wrote:
crayola took a pack of crayons out and offered him a tone of blue, he gleamed in happieness

Azumi drew a picture of... Crayola??? She has never met him how on earth did she figure out to draw him, in a detailed manner, mind you, with crayons?!

"Oh mr. Narrator!", Azumi broke the fourth wall, "You underestimate kitsune!"

She giggled, leaving the narrator of this character to sigh.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five sat down across from Delores, at a table. A warm look on his face as he stared into her eyes.

Nevermind the fact she was a mannequin and her eyes were painted on.

crayola walked up to azumi, rather rushed at that. he was gleaming in excitement as he quickly drew up a flamboyant image of Azumi, and offered it to her

He pointed to Five "The earthling" he said

"Your definitely stronger-"
Artemis Fowl Jr. (played by twistedvictorian)

Artemis seemed busy on his laptop in the corner, in-fact, did anyone even notice he had came into the bar?
When had he even arrived? Either way, he seemed concentrated.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He went and finished putting items on the hot bar and finished the cold bar. "There. A Latin America-style mini buffet is open."

He put sign out:

*****Buffet Special*****

$5 for everyone.
Free drinks w/purchase

Fake Peppino then appeared on the TV again. "Hey, Mathius. I unfortunately can't be here physically because my stomach just feels all wonky and stuff, so i'm on the TV just so I won't miss out on what's going on."

82815753-355-A-44-D6-AA24-1-DD4-D48-C697-E.gif
Fake Peppino wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

He put sign out:

*****Buffet Special*****

$5 for everyone.
Free drinks w/purchase

Fake Peppino then appeared on the TV again. "Hey, Mathius. I unfortunately can't be here physically because my stomach just feels all wonky and stuff, so i'm on the TV just so I won't miss out on what's going on."

82815753-355-A-44-D6-AA24-1-DD4-D48-C697-E.gif

"You need to hurry up and make your menu item list and pick up your paycheck"
Zero wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Zero wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Five Hargreeves wrote:

"Sorry, Mathius. Being a Rainbow Operator keeps me busy, what with Deimos running amok in our dimension. Anyway, I'll make sure to pick up my pay in time"

"I know a Navy SEAL who could possibly help you. He's in DEVGRU right now"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Drinks some alcohol
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

Fuu wrote:
He pointed to Five "The earthling" he said

"Your definitely stronger-"

"Yo, what about me? I've held my own against that big guy with the bushy moustache from Universe 11."

"Oh Toppo, last time I watched him fight was the tournament of power, I remember him!" He laughed "Alright, Ill take you to the dismension of swriling lights, we can fight pretty much freely there"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I'm gonna go train somewhere. My secret place. Come on, Piano. We don't have friends." He picked up his kitten and flew off.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus