Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then calmly walk in, drinking some tea. That's honestly pretty odd for Fake Peppino to drink tea...
He grabbed Peppino by the shirt and lifted him "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY FRIEND?!"
"Hmm?"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He grabbed Peppino by the shirt and lifted him "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY FRIEND?!"

"WAIT WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I'M YOUR BACKUP CHEF, PUT ME DOWN!" Fake Peppino said, panicked as hell
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fake Peppino wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"WAIT WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I'M YOUR BACKUP CHEF, PUT ME DOWN!" Fake Peppino said, panicked as hell

"Please, stop fighting!", Azumi said in a panicked and worried tone.
Fumizuki snuggles against Azumi's tail. "Mmmm, warm…"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanut would then walk in, with a few arrows impaled into his arm. "Good evening, everyone."
Hoist (played by randomentity777)

"Whoa, what happened to you?"

"Ah, getting sniped by a few bandits with crossbows. Not to mention, I've been also been having issues with those Skoblins back at Griffondell. But, I'm healing slowly but surely.. just gotta uh, get these arrows out of my arm."
Fumizuki spots Peanut, and offers him a first aid kit.

Peanut then raised a brow then looked over to Fumizuki. "Hm?" Peanut then smiled slightly and takes the medkit. "Thanks, Fumizuki."
Fake Peppino wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

He set Peppino down
He laid on a couch. His heavily-muscled 7'6" frame was sprawled out and he was sleeping.
He stepped out of the kitchen and looked around.
Fumizuki is consulting a recipe for making cupcakes. "Hmmm…"
He tilted his head as he watched his niece "what is that child up to? That recipe book is as big as she is....."
"I wanna make some cupcakes as a thank you present for that lady who gave me candy on Halloween."
He grinned "certainly"
"I know how to make cupcakes. Miss Eugen taught me." Fumizuki finishes studying the recipe. "Although you can help if you want, Uncle Mathius."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fumizuki wrote:
"I know how to make cupcakes. Miss Eugen taught me." Fumizuki finishes studying the recipe. "Although you can help if you want, Uncle Mathius."

"Ooh, did someone say cupcakes?!", Azumi smiled widely, "I shall help, my dear friend!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus