Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Konan Matasuba (played anonymously)

"what is a dea?" she asked herself "Go on ahead" she said, offering the seat infront of herself
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: its a organization where like say like drugs deals or like making drugs a dea agent goes in and acts like hes a hippie or someone who uses drugs but then when they have enough evidence they bust said like drug group or whatever its complicated * he said taking a seat *
Having returned from her errand, Fumizuki curls up on the sofa.

"Interesting company, reminds me of devil fruilt dealings"
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"This is a total safe bar, Bao", the vampire said to her satyr friend. They were on the couch with Keiko sitting on top of the couch above Bao, brushing the satyr's hair. She twirled a lock of Bao's long, dark brown hair in her fingers. It had a silky feel to it.

And Konan is now being nosy, looking over the seat at the saytr
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: hehe what you want to go see what there talking about

"Sure" the womans said, turning into paper and then flying over as a paper airplane
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He had finally returned.
Pumpkin the saiyan (played by Reithesniper)

Pumpkin had been sitting with Fu, they were talking about summoning a dragon with Omori's dragon balls
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"I prefer my greenhouse over a bar", Bao stated. "Ah yes, Mr. Former Gardening Club President", Keiko mocked. She grabbed a scruffie from her purse and pulled her friend's hair back into a bun. "The greatest achievement in my lifetime. I gotten it repeatedly for three years", Bao stated again.
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“What an odd bunch.”
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

Tensai instant transmissions into the bar, having locked onto Oniyan's energy as a reference point. "I'm back from my duel with that lilac skinned guy. Man, he wasn't as tough as I thought he'd be. I didn't even have to use my full power."

He looked at Tensai quietly and then sat down. It seems as if he changed. He was in his base form, but he was far stronger than he was in SSJ4. The air around him felt like that of a least coffin as opposed to his bright and sunny demeanor.

Something was definitely different, but he still had Piano, the kitten with him

"Hey Oniyan, did you do something different with your hair?" Tensai asks as she realizes that something about the other Saiyan has changed.

"No. I don't like people calling me weak, so I trained in my secret place"

His tone was flat and lacked that adorable innocence people had expected of him.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

His tone was flat and lacked that adorable innocence people had expected of him.

"You seem... different...", Azumi said worriedly, "Do you need a hug?"

Azumi did not see Oniyan often, however she was aware that he seemed off to her.

"Something ain't right here." Tensai seemed very confused about Oniyan. He was acting differently, and not in a good way.

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

"You seem... different...", Azumi said worriedly, "Do you need a hug?"

Azumi did not see Oniyan often, however she was aware that he seemed off to her.

"Everyone is mean........everyone is bad.....I don't want a hug from mean people....."

"What's wrong, Oniyan? You aren't normally like this." Tensai was definitely concerned about him now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus