Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Someone in here has the spirits of a soggy sock", Keiko complained before realizing it was Oniyan. He seem different to her, way too different for her liking. She could sense his usual sunny demeanor was no way to be find. Keiko noticed his hair was no longer black but white replacing it. The vampire hopped off the couch and marched over the table.

"Are you okay?", Keiko demanded a answer from him. A concerned frown was apparent on her face.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Keiko Kennedy wrote:
"Someone in here has the spirits of a soggy sock", Keiko complained before realizing it was Oniyan. He seem different to her, way too different for her liking. She could sense his usual sunny demeanor was no way to be find. Keiko noticed his hair was no longer black but white replacing it. The vampire hopped off the couch and marched over the table.

"Are you okay?", Keiko demanded a answer from him. A concerned frown was apparent on her face.

"Go away!" It seemed as if someone else's voice came from him as he growled and his power spiked way higher than it ever has been as he stood there looking at everyone angrily

"I'm not weak anymore. No one can hurt me now....not Manico, not the Kai mam. Nobody"
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

Tensai steps forward. "Look, I know that you've probably had a bad day, but I think that we can resolve this peacefully. I don't want to have to take this outside."

Keiko grimaced at Oniyan's roar of "Go Away!" She instinctively took a step back away from the Sayian. A grimace of hurt quickly replaced with anger. "Well damn! I am sorry for trying to see what got you in the dumps!" Keiko snarled. She stomped away to Bao and dragged the satyr by the arm to a table far in a corner.

"Whoa! Easy on the arm", Bao said to Keiko, "Don't you think you overreacting?" The vampire glared at Bao and spat back, "No!" The satyr gave a look reading "You sure?" back at her.
He leaned over and spoke in Keiko's ear "I think someone got in your buddy's head. He's here, but he's not here. Do you catch my drift? Pay attention to how he moves....."

He looked at Tensai and gestured for her to come close.

Tensai approaches Mathius. "Sup?"

The vampire jumped when Mathius leaned over and whispered in her ear. "What is the matt-" Keiko paused her scolding to listen to what Mathius had to said. "Someone in his head?", Keiko muttered to the cook. She had heard of people being possessed all over the news. Now, we got to find out who the hell is in his head she thought.

"Bao, isn't your pops a exorcist?", the vampiress asked the satyr.
"That's exactly what is going on. Once he got super powerful, he slept from exhaustion, and they took control of his head"

He looked at Tensai "you're probably the only one who can stand a chance if things go haywire. Oniyan's mind was taken over. That living sunbeam is still in there, but he's just being held hostage. We need Azumi....."
Squee (played by Drake_Lie)

She drinks some alcohol after dropping off the supplies
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"That's exactly what is going on. Once he got super powerful, he slept from exhaustion, and they took control of his head"

He looked at Tensai "you're probably the only one who can stand a chance if things go haywire. Oniyan's mind was taken over. That living sunbeam is still in there, but he's just being held hostage. We need Azumi....."

"You called?", Azumi said and smiled. Instead of her usual green kimono, she wore a shrine maiden outfit.

"I do not know the exact cause of his possession, but as a divine spirit, I can solve it!"

"My grandpops was a exorcist but he is kind of in a situation under a tombstone", Bao said with sarcasm to Keiko. "Boy, get out of here, mouthing me", the vampire spat before focusing her attention to the dire situation. Keiko looked at Azumi's change of wardrobe, the shrine maiden outfit she was wearing. Nodding of her approval, she turned to look at Mathius with an air of confidence.

Tensai suddenly had a brainwave. "Wait a minute. When a Saiyan has white hair like that it means that they are possessed by a Tuffle. I had a similar thing happen to my friend Papri. I literally slapped it out of her."
"Alright Tensai, power all the way up and hold Oniyan still. Azumi, I need you to really crank up the cuteness and see if we can pull Oniyan back out, and Keiko, once Oniyan has his body back, whatever was inside, I need you to pull it out. I'll catch"
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

Manico appears, in the bar "Whats happening with Oniyan?" She said, of course mostly aware of the situation
"Mind control......" he said flatly

Que Manico transforming into legendary super saiyan "Can I possibly help?" She said, mostly concerned than angry it seems
"We might need you to just hold him."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would then walk in not knowing what was happening * max: uuuuuhhhhh what all did i miss here * he chuckled walking over to everyone *

Manico does just that, appearing behind oniyan, and well, holding him, not using anything really full power, just enough to keep him still "Something Something mind control "
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: oh shit thats kinda cool and your fighting who ever is mind controling * he said curiesly looking up at her *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus