Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Manico (played by Reithesniper)

Not gonna lie shes seconds from erasing Max rn

"Im already angry, human please go sit down-"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: what did i do * he said curiously befor taking a nearby seat *
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Alright Tensai, power all the way up and hold Oniyan still. Azumi, I need you to really crank up the cuteness and see if we can pull Oniyan back out, and Keiko, once Oniyan has his body back, whatever was inside, I need you to pull it out. I'll catch"

"Righto!" Tensai is surrounded by a burst of energy, as she achieves her maximum power, Super Saiyan 4 Limit Breaker, and restrains Oniyan. "Ready whenever you are."

* max watched intesly wanting to see what would happen*
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"So, should electricity pull this guy out? In fact, how much lightning is too much for a Sayian?", Keiko asked with worry in her tone. She had her foot on the table in some dramatic pose. Keiko was planning to use her electric manipulation for the job.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He growled and he started powering up. Suddenly, his sunny personality would slip out and he cried out fearfully "help me, Manico! Tensai!"

Tensai, still at her full power SSJ4 Limit Breaker form, continued to restrain Oniyan. "Don't worry, buddy. I've got you."

He closed his eyes tightly as if he and another entity was fighting for control. He turned and held onto Tensai. "Don't let her come back! She hurts people!"

A feminine voice could be heard "shut up, stupid Saiyan. I will use your body to destroy everything. Even that ugly kitten of yours..."

Oniyan whimpered.

Tensai looks over at Mathius. "Umm, how do we fix this?"

Max: I mean the only thing I can do is offer lot to them but I don't think any amount of pot could stop this to be honest but it's worth a shot
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish casually strolls in "Something Something, probably vengeance from what saiyans did to the truffle planet, Id say, she'd go after a stronger saiyan-"
“I didn’t realize intentionally getting people high was a way of solving things.”

max: well i mean ya it makes things alot better and alot funnier wana try * he said taking his own joint out and taking a drag from his joint *
He was trying to remember before placing a hand on Oniyan's head and opening himself up and down pocusing the power to pull Oniyan back to the surface. Seconds later, he would vomit the female Truffle and would collapse and fall into a deep sleep.

* max jumped and scooby doo style jumped into someones arms * max: holy shit! w-w-what on earth just happend
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Due to the narrator of this character forgetting that Azumi existed in the first place(Possibly due to her being a nuisance by constantly breaking the fourth wall) let us presume that Azumi had successfully distracted Oniyan with her cuteness through the use of puppy eyes!

"Yay, I did it, Mr. Narrator!", Azumi smiled at a nonexistant camera.

She then looked at the Truffle then to Mathius, "It looks cute! However I fear it could take over my mind so it seems I would not be able to keep it as a pet"

He leaned against Tensai shivering "that Truffle made me mean!"

He went and picked up Azumi and held onto her as well. "I was mean....." he sniffled as a look of depression and regret crossed his face.

The Truffle got to her feet and looked up at Oniyan "stupid.....stupid....SAIYAN!"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He leaned against Tensai shivering "that Truffle made me mean!"

He went and picked up Azumi and held onto her as well. "I was mean....." he sniffled as a look of depression and regret crossed his face.

The Truffle got to her feet and looked up at Oniyan "stupid.....stupid....SAIYAN!"

"Oh worry not, dear!", She said as she was being picked up, "You were being possessed so it was not your fault at all!".

She then stared at the truffle, "I wonder what to do with you, Truffle?"
Zero (played by Revereen)

"I got a parasitic creature containment unit right here if you need it Mathius", Zero said, "Just give me the go signal and I'll catch it"
Zero wrote:
"I got a parasitic creature containment unit right here if you need it Mathius", Zero said, "Just give me the go signal and I'll catch it"

He sat up and looked at Zero "Yeah, we need that"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus