Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: id be down i got a deck of cards if anyone wants to learn some blackjack or garbage * he said taking a seat *
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Can I brush someone's hair? Possibly a trim if they want." The vampire pulled out a small makeup bag from her purse. "Don't worry, I'm a certified hairstylist", she revealed. "I studied cosmology in a trade school", Keiko bragged with her chest puffed out and boastful smirk on her face.
Konan Matasuba (played anonymously)

Konan nods "Of course" Konan let out a shy smile, albiet she doesnt actually have long hair, although she'd like to grow it out-
Keiko Kennedy wrote:
"Can I brush someone's hair? Possibly a trim if they want." The vampire pulled out a small makeup bag from her purse. "Don't worry, I'm a certified hairstylist", she revealed. "I studied cosmology in a trade school", Keiko bragged with her chest puffed out and boastful smirk on her face.

"I could use a haircut....."
Konan Matasuba wrote:
"I'd say.. perhaps a drink, or food.. I brought a few games" she said, wanting to try and disperse some boredom

He pointed at the menu "order from that"

"Burger?" She asked childishly
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: i could use a trim to be honest i have some dead ends that need cut * he said to keiko*

"You got a towel or something, Mathius?" She pulled out a chair for people to sit in then grabbed a broom & dustpan nearby. The vampire grabbed a comb, a pair of haircutting scissors, and a comapact mirror from her makeup purse.

Konan seemed happy about this, maybe shes some magic hair dresser, she is a vampire after all?
Keiko Kennedy wrote:
"You got a towel or something, Mathius?" She pulled out a chair for people to sit in then grabbed a broom & dustpan nearby. The vampire grabbed a comb, a pair of haircutting scissors, and a comapact mirror from her makeup purse.

He came out with a larger kitchen towel along with a deluxe hamburger for Konan

Keiko grabbed the towel and patted the chair, signaling for Mathius. "So, how many inches would your trim to be?", the vampire asked.

To be honest, she can barely hold the burber, something something, small hands

Om nom non
Keiko Kennedy wrote:
Keiko grabbed the towel and patted the chair, signaling for Mathius. "So, how many inches would your trim to be?", the vampire asked.

"Two inches please. Oniyan told me about your band. How would you like to play here and do a show with this band called Chesty's Bastards?"
Max wrote:
max: id be down i got a deck of cards if anyone wants to learn some blackjack or garbage * he said taking a seat *

"What about Go fish?"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Wish casuallly pushes a cart of cakes and sweets out the kitchen, he had packaged them all "Take some everyone, after Im gonna pass some out on some lower planets"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Keiko Kennedy wrote:

"Two inches please. Oniyan told me about your band. How would you like to play here and do a show with this band called Chesty's Bastards?"

"Some solider boy came to me the other day about it too", Keiko said. The vampire placed the towel around his shoulders. She started to comb a few locks of Mathius' hair. "In other words, I think it would be a grand idea." Holding a small comb two inches from the end of his hair, Keiko started snip the hair with the scissors. There was a pale blue bakery box on the table.

"Oniyan, I brought you some pavlova as a thank you gift", she said with a smile.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Keiko Kennedy wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Keiko Kennedy wrote:

"Some solider boy came to me the other day about it too", Keiko said. The vampire placed the towel around his shoulders. She started to comb a few locks of Mathius' hair. "In other words, I think it would be a grand idea." Holding a small comb two inches from the end of his hair, Keiko started snip the hair with the scissors. There was a pale blue bakery box on the table.

"Oniyan, I brought you some pavlova as a thank you gift", she said with a smile.

"It looks so yummy! Thank you, Keiko! I'll share with Piano" he said smiling.

He saw Fumizuki and went to her "do you want some? You and Piano can have some, okay?"
Fumizuki nods to Oniyan. "Yes please."
Other Characters (played anonymously)

Klaus was sitting at the counter, drunkenly singing 'Everybody' by The Backstreet Boys.
MOVED TO OTHER CHARACTERS (played anonymously)

Ben was standing in the corner, hands in his pocket.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus