Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He sat with her after giving her some of his dessert in a bowl and gave her a spoon. He gave his kitten some as well.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

Five blinked into the bar, holding Delores in his arms.

Seeing Klaus, he automatically rolled his eyes.

"Klaus, are you drunk?"
Other Characters (played anonymously)

Klaus turned around to look at Five, leaned on the counter and smiled. "No.. I'm Klaus."
MOVED TO OTHER CHARACTERS (played anonymously)

Ben slapped his own forehead.
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

"Well that answers my question." Five set Delores down in a nearby chair, then sat down across from her.
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He sat with her after giving her some of his dessert in a bowl and gave her a spoon. He gave his kitten some as well.

Fumizuki smiles as she enjoys the food.

He ate the pavlova.
Seaspray (played by randomentity777)

"Interesting place this."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Seaspray wrote:

"It's a gundam!", Azumi giggled when she saw Seaspray, "I'll have you know my son loves building plastic models of these robots they call 'mechas'"

"I'm not a Gundam." Seaspray's voice sounds like the typical talking through water and creating bubbles kind of voice. "I'm a Transformer."
"Autobot?" He co.es out of the kitchen looking at Seaspray "pleased to meet you, by the way"

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Seaspray wrote:

"It's a gundam!", Azumi giggled when she saw Seaspray, "I'll have you know my son loves building plastic models of these robots they call 'mechas'"

He hugged her and picked her up "Azumi! Did they know they call us food? They call me a cinnamon roll, and they call you a bean"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Seaspray wrote:

He hugged her and picked her up "Azumi! Did they know they call us food? They call me a cinnamon roll, and they call you a bean"

"Aww, how sweet of you, dear!", Azumi smiled though her tone shifted to a slightly embarrased, but joking tone, "Though usually people don't take me seriously when I get mad, especially my son. They think I'm too cute when I get mad!"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Autobot?" He comes out of the kitchen looking at Seaspray "pleased to meet you, by the way"

"Yup, I am an Autobot. Seaspray's my name, and ocean combat is my game."

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Seaspray wrote:

"Aww, how sweet of you, dear!", Azumi smiled though her tone shifted to a slightly embarrased, but joking tone, "Though usually people don't take me seriously when I get mad, especially my son. They think I'm too cute when I get mad!"

"I can sense you're strong! Like a Super Saiyan! But right now, you're cute like Piano!"
Toge Amane (played anonymously)

Toge casually is blasted into the bar, afterall the fight is over so hes free to vibe here now
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in slightly less well kept then he normally is his hair is a mess and he isent wearing his jacket * max: guess i walked into alot huh * he chuckled *

"Waffles" he said, shrugging as he cracked his neck
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: i walked into a lot of waffles huh * he chuckled walking up to toge* max: its nice to meet you im max

He pulls out a card, it read Toge Amane
he offers a handshake

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus