Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: hehe well toga it’s a plesuee to meet you * he said shaking there hand * max: do you smoke or mind if I do I know people have there stances and all
Toge Amane (played anonymously)

He would nod his head, allowing max to smoke, although took a step back, he didnt want to ruin his throat or lungs

Max: well thanks and don’t worry it’s pot * he chuckled befor taking a joint out and lighting it * max: so what brings you here and all

He pointed to the spot on the floor where her ended up landed "eggs"

Max: eggs huh mind if I put in a order for some * he chuckled teasing *
Trailbreaker (played by randomentity777)

Trailbreaker sat at the bar, a glass of Nightmare Fuel in front of him. He's clearly having another moment where he's doubting himself.

Toge sighed, forgetting most people dont nessarily understand him, as normally he basically speaks through tone and body language

max: im sorry i dot mean to tease * he chuckled *

"Sausage" he muttered sassily-

max: sousege? * he said curiesly * max: is that how you like comunicate like saying words like that or do you like do sighn language to talk to people * he said taking a seat *

"My Technique gets stronger if I dont" he said, without saying any commands still unessarily wasting energy just speaking
Torca (played by randomentity777)

"Fascinating."
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren brought a collection of what seemed like Gundam Plastic Models, also known as "Gunpla", into the bar.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren Hemmberg wrote:
Ren brought a collection of what seemed like Gundam Plastic Models, also known as "Gunpla", into the bar.

Azumi spotted Ren bringing in his collection and smiled.

"Hey sweetie", She said, "Ready to sell the mechas you don't display anymore?"

"Even Epyon...?", He groaned

"Even your Epyon, dear"

She then magically set up a stand that had a sign on it saying, "Used Gunpla for sale! Cheap Prices!"
Torca (played by randomentity777)

"Hmmm." Torca is a Maximal of few words.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Ren Hemmberg wrote:

"Even your Epyon, dear"

She then magically set up a stand that had a sign on it saying, "Used Gunpla for sale! Cheap Prices!"

"How much for the Burning Gundam, Nataku, Maxter, Rose, and the Sandrock? I'll put those on my desk back at the temple."

He looked at Azumi "Azumi, let him keep his Epyon. I'm told by those who say the 4th wall exists that the guy who 'controls me' put together an Epyon and he would probably feel pity for the kid if that were true......frankly, the notion of a 4th wall is something I'm skeptical of, but given the things I've read and seen, I don't dismiss the notion, but I digress. Please let him keep Epyon"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Ren Hemmberg wrote:

"Even your Epyon, dear"

"How much for the Burning Gundam, Nataku, Maxter, Rose, and the Sandrock? I'll put those on my desk back at the temple."

He looked at Azumi "Azumi, let him keep his Epyon. I'm told by those who say the 4th wall exists that the guy who 'controls me' put together an Epyon and he would probably feel pity for the kid if that were true......frankly, the notion of a 4th wall is something I'm skeptical of, but given the things I've read and seen, I don't dismiss the notion, but I digress. Please let him keep Epyon"

"Aww, alright. He keeps telling how it's his 'favorite'. I guess I keeps it somewhere in his room"

"That's what I've been telling you! It was at my desk the whole time!", Ren groaned

And that was what the narrator has been describing to Azumi for what seemed like the seventieth time. It seemed she did not listen to the fact that she could "hear" the narrator. In fact, she merely thought that Ren had simply stored one of his favorite Gundams away in a random cardboard box. A fact, mind you, that the narrator of this character has described several times and she could still not hear the narrator's pleas.

"Sorry Renny and disembodied voice!", Azumi giggled, "but how much would you say are the gunpla Mathius would like to purchase?"

"I dunno, 5 dollars a pop?", Ren said hesitantly. He did not know how to price opened and assembledGunpla.

"Sounds about right I think", Azumi said, "Though maybe the fact that you, what you say, 'panel lined' it could increase the price?"

"Mom I just used a Gunpla Marker for that and it literally takes zero effort to use it and make the details look nicer. It isn't worth the price increase"

"Okay", Azumi simply smiled.
He would pull two tens and five singles from his wallet and handed them to Ren.

Toge does Toge things, unsure what to do he does his own thing. Toge also wondered what anyone was actually talking about
He started working to prepare a Thanksgiving feast.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus