Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Toge Amane (played anonymously)

Thanksgiving.. oh yeah, thats a thing,, Im sure itll be fun..

He decided to stickk around, he called in his limited vocab, it seems he wanted to step into the kitchen aswell, afterall one person should be preparing all that food by themself'
Trailbreaker (played by randomentity777)

Trailbreaker drives across the ceiling in vehicle mode, figuring that he might as well use his abilities for entertainment.
Vito (played by st4rz)

*Vito strolled into the bar, one hand stuffed in his pocket, the other picking at something stuck between he's teeth, his teeth somewhat resembling that of a sharks.*
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would be sitting at a near by table as he was about to play some cards * max: hay fishy friend care to play a game * he said offering with a little chuckle as he would take a drag from his joint

Trailbreaker is still driving on the ceiling.

Max: hay trail brake want to play some cards? * he said looking up at him

Trailbreaker transforms, dropping down from the ceiling. "Sure. I've got nothing better to do."

Max: sweet then what do wan t to play black jack poker
He entered the bar carrying a brand new black apron and a cookbook.
Vito (played by st4rz)

*He glanced around the bar, taking in the different faces and possibly different species, letting out a yawn. With a few quick strides, he found his place at a nearby, empty table and flopped down right into the chair, kicking his feet up onto the table while silently observing everyone.*
Toge Amane (played anonymously)

From not too far away, Toge muttered "Get your feet down." which causes him to take his feet down
Vito (played by st4rz)

*Vito glances over at the group, narrowing his eyes as he begrudgingly takes his feet off the table, rolling his eyes.* "Damn humans.." *He mutters under his breath, leaning back in his seat.*

Max wrote:
Max: sweet then what do wan t to play black jack poker

"I only know how to play regular poker."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Vito wrote:
*Vito glances over at the group, narrowing his eyes as he begrudgingly takes his feet off the table, rolling his eyes.* "Damn humans.." *He mutters under his breath, leaning back in his seat.*

"What's wrong with humans?" Azumi tilted her head at Vito "They can be wonderful at times! I'll have you know that my son is a human and he's the sweetest person I've ever taken care of.... if you get past his initial shyness!"
"Don't mind him, Azumi. He's a bit cranky"
Vito (played by st4rz)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Vito wrote:

"What's wrong with humans?" Azumi tilted her head at Vito "They can be wonderful at times! I'll have you know that my son is a human and he's the sweetest person I've ever taken care of.... if you get past his initial shyness!"

"Mm... just never had a particular liking to them, never quite met a respectable human yet." He said with a shrug, picking at something between his teeth with his nail... again. Although being rather arrogant and childish, he can be respectful when he believes someone has earned that respect.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Would stare at the rude one and shrug a bit
He shook his head before dipping back into the kitchen. "As long as he doesn't cause problems, he can stay, Silveria. The moment he starts in on someone, I want him out..."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"Yes sir" she leans back in her seat

* max would then walk in shivering * max: shit its cold out there * he said rubbing his arms as he trys getting warm *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus