Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fumizuki offers Max some hot chocolate to help warm him up.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: oh thank you fumizumi * takes it and holds it for a minute to warm up his hands * max: my hands are so cold I can’t even keep them still to light anything * he said still shivering a little*
Vito (played by st4rz)

*Vito glanced over at who had just walked in before going back to fiddling with his sling shot, shooting tiny pebbles up in the air and catching them with his free hand.*
Max wrote:
Max: oh thank you fumizumi * takes it and holds it for a minute to warm up his hands * max: my hands are so cold I can’t even keep them still to light anything * he said still shivering a little*

"Do you need snuggles to warm you up?"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Peanout would then be walking in, spinning a combat mace that a blacksmith might have crafted for him. He then sat down in a seat as he leaned back and looked at everyone in the bar. "Good day, everyone."

Fumizuki wrote:
Max wrote:

"Do you need snuggles to warm you up?"

Max: hehe thanks but I’m warming up not thank you for the request could I get a range check on the snuggles * he chuckled taking a drink of his coco*
"Okie." Fumizuki snuggles up in her blanket on the sofa.
He was asleep on the couch near Fumizuki laying at an awkward angle. His platinum blonde hair fell over half his face as he slept deeply.

* max would see the man sleeping he would then take a marker and walk over being quiet befor doodaling on drael * max: hehe hes going to be pissed * he said chuckaling befor walking away as he lights his joint that he couldent light befor due to the cold *
Vito (played by st4rz)

Vito smirked seeing doodling, flicking his hand to add his own touches from afar. A mischievous giggle rising from him before he stretched, got up and walked to the bar, his tail lazily trailing behind.
He sat down at the bar and did his best to be somewhat polite when waving down a waiter/waitress.

* max would see the doodels that vito made and laughed * max: hay Scaletta nice doodles there * he said walking up to vito *
Vito (played by st4rz)

"Thanks, I pride myself in the art." Vito replied, smirking as his tail swayed slightly behind him before wrapping it around his feet and yawning in the opposite direction. "Your's wasn't too bad either."

Max: hehe well hay that’s good you take pride in drawing on people’s faces * he chuckled messing with them * max: but thanks I mean when does that happen here you know someone falling asleep and all * he chuckled as he takes a drag from his joint * max: you smoke? * he said curiously as he exhales *
Vito wrote:
"Thanks, I pride myself in the art." Vito replied, smirking as his tail swayed slightly behind him before wrapping it around his feet and yawning in the opposite direction. "Your's wasn't too bad either."

He came out of the kitchen "how much would you charge to do some art to put in here?"

Max: just give me some pot and I’ll draw whatever you need * he chuckled *
"Why don't I hire you both? I can give you a pot...."

He went into the kitchen and returned with a deep sauce pot "there. A pot. It's all yours."
Five Hargreeves (played anonymously)

(( I'm not even RPing atm, but that earned a loud snort laugh XD ))
Toge Amane (played anonymously)

Toge seemed interested in being hired, although not saying anything that makes sense (just breakfast food-)

Max: hehe that’s a good one bud alright how about 30 bucks then and you got your self a deal my friend * he said happily *
Fumizuki fishes around in a Manjuu-shaped piggy bank, and pulls out some money, and starts counting out thirty dollars for Max. "One…two…three…four…"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus