Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: oh hehe are you mathiueses accountant * he chuckled a little as he would watch her count out the money one by one * max: also a quicker way is if you use tens instead of ones * he said with a soft smile *
Vito (played by st4rz)

Max wrote:
Max: hehe well hay that’s good you take pride in drawing on people’s faces * he chuckled messing with them * max: but thanks I mean when does that happen here you know someone falling asleep and all * he chuckled as he takes a drag from his joint * max: you smoke? * he said curiously as he exhales *

"Occasionally-" Vito chuckles, smiling mischievously.
Vito (played by st4rz)

Vito glances at Fumizuki and flicks his hand, the needed amount of money laying neatly by the piggy bank. He nods towards Fumizuki. "Just helpin', out little one."
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki fishes around in a Manjuu-shaped piggy bank, and pulls out some money, and starts counting out thirty dollars for Max. "One…two…three…four…"

"No no, Fumi. I got this. Your dad would kill me" he ruffled her hair

Vito wrote:
Max wrote:
Max: hehe well hay that’s good you take pride in drawing on people’s faces * he chuckled messing with them * max: but thanks I mean when does that happen here you know someone falling asleep and all * he chuckled as he takes a drag from his joint * max: you smoke? * he said curiously as he exhales *

"Occasionally-" Vito chuckles, smiling mischievously.

max: well then here * he said as he pushed the money fum had counted back to her before max would pass the joint to Vito * max: its home groan so i made it taste pretty good * he chuckled
Vito (played by st4rz)

"Thanks, never had the human stuff before-" Vito said, curiously taking the joint and inspecting it, smelling it before lighting it with a blue flame from his finger, sticking the joint in between his teeth, taking a drag from it, a bit impressed with the taste. "Aye, not too bad, kid."

* max was thrown off when he said human stuff * max: is there different stuff where you come from * he said curiously as he was easily entertained by the flame from the finger * max: hehe thanks its a mixture between pineapple express and this other strain called Durban poison * he said as he took a second joint out and lit it with a old school zippo as he takes a drag himself *
Vito (played by st4rz)

"Well, of course! You can't believe that pot and such doesn't just exist on Earth, right? And thats a pretty good combo." Vito chuckled, taking another drag.

Max: well I mean it never really crossed my mind but I could probably assume what kinda pot have you had that’s not been on earth * he said curiesly taking a few drags * max: and thanks it’s my two favorite strains besides bio Jesus and banana daddy those are up there on my list
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Okie…" Fumizuki puts away the money and goes back to what she normally does, which is curl up in a ball on the sofa.
Vito (played by st4rz)

Max wrote:
Max: well I mean it never really crossed my mind but I could probably assume what kinda pot have you had that’s not been on earth * he said curiesly taking a few drags * max: and thanks it’s my two favorite strains besides bio Jesus and banana daddy those are up there on my list

"I see." Vito said as he took another drag then blew a few smoke rings, watching them as they slowly floated up towards the ceiling, slowly dispersing.
Fumizuki wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

"Okie…" Fumizuki puts away the money and goes back to what she normally does, which is curl up in a ball on the sofa.

He sat next to his daughter and tucked her in and he rested. He turned and shot both Max and Vito a "I will end you in front of everyone and everything you love" look

"Pardon me, but would it be possible for you to smoke that outside? I am trying to not expose my daughter to such things"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

He sat next to his daughter and tucked her in and he rested. He turned and shot both Max and Vito a "I will end you in front of everyone and everything you love"

"Pardon me, but would it be possible for you to smoke that outside? I am trying to not expose my daughter to such things"

"Yes, think of the children!", Azumi told Max sternly.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Drael Chizkitch wrote:
Fumizuki wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

He sat next to his daughter and tucked her in and he rested. He turned and shot both Max and Vito a "I will end you in front of everyone and everything you love"

"Yes, think of the children!", Azumi told Max sternly.

Meanwhile Ren's eyes, mouth, and nose are being covered by Azumi's tails. One would think that Ren is an adult and requires no supervision such as this, but alas, this is just how the young man's familiar is.

Max: well I will alright couse you have a point but I mean it’s a bar * he said as he would get up and then head outside as he would lean against the bar * max: oh and look at a mirror dreal * he laughed taking a drag *
Vito (played by st4rz)

Vito smirked at Max's comment as he begrudgingly got up to finish his joint outside, sauntering with his tail slightly whipping back and forth.
"Well, someone's going to die at this rate." She shrugged, trading out her cigarette smoking for...eating pocky, as you normally do.
"Not in my bar. I enforce a strict 'no fighting' policy"
Vito (played by st4rz)

Vito gets outside and finishes off his joint with a sigh then saunters back in, hands stuffed in his pockets as he finds his way back to the table he was sat at earlier, tail wrapped around the leg of the chair.

max: so vito what are you exactly * he said curiesly as he would do the same as vito *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus