Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Not in my bar. I enforce a strict 'no fighting' policy"

"It won't stop someone from going outside, though."
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: id assume it would be fine it kinda sounds like a western you go outside to fight you know * he chuckled a little *
Vito (played by st4rz)

Max wrote:
max: so vito what are you exactly * he said curiesly as he would do the same as vito *

"Eh? Oh, well a demon of sorts. There's plenty of domains that I won't bore you with but our most famous that you humans know of is the Helio realm, the "fiery pits of Hell". As you saw earlier, I can summon fire at any time, but luckily my mother was generous enough to pass on her... oh whatd she call it..?" Vito thought for a moment, racking his brain for the memories.

"Oh, got it! My mother was a shadow demon so she was so generous as to pass down some of her abilities. For example, if I'm in the shadows, I can manipulate them to my advantage except when theres-- not gonna continue that, can't give yall ideas." He smirks as he leans back in his chair.

max: no shit huh whats saten like is he like satin in south park or like the one in the pick of destiny * he said going off of movies and shows * max: but thats kick ass that your mother could do that sounds pretty awsome all i have is a ring that she wore befor- * he goes silent for a minute befor snapping out of it * max: sorry didnt mean to make this sad * he said with a slight chuckle *
Vito (played by st4rz)

"Ah, no worries, Kid. And never personally met the big man. But trust me, he's not some half goat man with those ridiculous horns. He is, after all, a fallen angel. He looks perfectly human besides the fact he still has his wings which have turned to like an ink black and are broken. Also his eyes... bright yellow. And not just his iris but his whole eye, besides a black slit for his pupils. Bro is tatted out too from what I've heard." Vito said, messing around with his slingshot again.

max: no shit huh well then maybe sometime you can ask him if my fathers there yet * he chuckled as he would then take a wax pen that looked like avape * max: hehe here want some * he chuckled taking a quick hit from it *
Vito (played by st4rz)

"Ha, sure, I'll keep it in mind and 'preciate it but for now I'm good, should probably eat, see if the place has something good to chow down on."

Max: your right i could use a bite to eat want to go to Mathius and see what we can get
Vito (played by st4rz)

"Sure." Vito said, pushing himself off the seat and walked beside Max as they went to go check see what they could get from Mathius, Vito's hands stuffed in his pockets.*
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

Iblis walked in, his hooves tapping against the wooden floor, and upon hearing a little bit of the hell conversation, he contemplated walking back out.

He had been in his own personal hell once before, raised with 6 other demons with 6 other sins, by a devilish man that the humans would probably mistake for the Devil himself. It was not the case, but Iblis wouldn't correct them even if it was said, because the way the man treated him and his brothers, he was close enough to the Devil in his eyes.

Vito, seemed to be from the real hell, at least what Iblis had gathered from what little he had heard.

He quietly tried to get past both Vito and Max without being noticed, and sat down at the front counter, ringing the bell for service.

* max would walk and take short drags from his pen * max: I’m kinda feeling some ribs right now to be honest * he said with a chuckle *
Vito (played by st4rz)

"Damn, now that you say that, it does sound pretty good.." Vito chuckled.

max: i know right * he chcukled * max: like theres this one place in my home town that had amazing ribs
"It was snowing this morning."

Max: really I didn’t even see it * he chuckled a little *
"It wasn't much." Fumizuki explains. "I hope there's more later."

Max: hehe well tommarow there should ether be a mixture of rain and snow so probably there will be more snow
He came out of the kitchen and went to Iblis "welcome back, Iblis. What are you in the mood for?"
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He came out of the kitchen and went to Iblis "welcome back, Iblis. What are you in the mood for?"

"Hello there." Iblis smiled warm, "A lemon-ginger tea and 2 raspberry thumbprint biscuits, please."
"I didn't make any of those, but I do have some strawberry-filled scones.." he offered. "I don't have any raspberries in stock because the deliveries are running late" he admitted

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus