Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

"Understandable, I'll take those instead." Iblis was very accepting of this. "I hope the deliveries get back to their correct speed."
Max wrote:
max: id assume it would be fine it kinda sounds like a western you go outside to fight you know * he chuckled a little *

"Not if you want someone dead. But, what do I know?"
Mathius went into the kitchen and he would emerge with the scones and a small teapot. He placed them both before Iblis "every thing is baked homemade. These scones are my son's recipe"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Causal explosion from the kitchen, as he's quite literally baking with magic-
Iblis Corniger Pulchra (played anonymously)

"Thank you—" Iblis thanked him, but it was interrupted by an explosion from the kitchen. He took a moment to recollect himself, having quite the facial expression, before finally speaking up. "Is everything alright in there?" He asked Mathius with a quiet voice, before digging out a few gold coins to put on the counter to pay for the scones and tea.
He darted into the kitchen "Wish! Hoe many more times am I going to have to tell you to be careful, son?"

Literally covered in head to toe in soot "woopsie-" he said, as he pulled an Alcremie from the oven "I guess a bit to much sugar?-" he gently put the Alcremie in a bag, probably gonna toss em in so random version of pokemon

"Also probably some insane number like 132-"
He stood there actively trying to get angry with his son in order to discipline him. He thought of things that annoyed him, but alas, he failed. He could only smile and shook his head "go get cleaned up, son"

Mathius tries his hardest to be a tough father, but much like Drael is with Fumizuki, he is constitutionally incapable of being a tough dad.

He nods, and with some effort he made two of himself (well actually its more flesh than Wish himself is-)
The clone was to stay and clean up the kitchen while he returns the pokemon-
He went into the kitchen to help his son.

Hes mostly just sweeping out flour, irs unusable because its on the floor (of course-)
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Cellinia Texas wrote:
Max wrote:
max: id assume it would be fine it kinda sounds like a western you go outside to fight you know * he chuckled a little *

"Not if you want someone dead. But, what do I know?"

Max: i wouldent know ether I like making friends not enemies but if someone puts themselves In my enemie list then we’ll I let the world sort them out karma is the best weapon a man needs
Fumizuki is making a gingerbread house, since it is the season for it.
He sat outside quietly.
Vito (played by st4rz)

As Vito sat at the counter, he eyed Iblis, not to be rude but only to examine. He could 9 times out of 10 spot his own kind, regardless of their realm.

He soon realized that he had been staring and awkwardly looks away, scratching at his side discreetly, turning his head from the counter as he yawned, because although he was a thorn in people's sides, his mother raised him up with manners and you never yawn, cough, sneeze, et cetera towards the food. Ever.
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm.” And that’s Mudrock for you, old friend of the soil and stone—Though let’s be real, this is nothing new for Mudrock, and it probably never has been.
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

*Sol walked in, sitting down on a bar stool*
He was able to detect Sol, so he spoke telepathically to him "I am the chef
Order whatever you wish and I'll be right there"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Sol Badguy wrote:
*Sol walked in, sitting down on a bar stool*

Azumi approached Sol, seemingly cosplaying as May from Guilty Gear. It seemed she waited for so long to have this exact moment happen someday.

"Totsugeki!", She squealed as she gently hugged a Blahaj plush from Ikea.
(I'm a Ky main, followed by Chipp, Zato-1, and then Ramlethal. I made up a fanfic character named Jordison lol)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus