Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max was curies of what the person was playing so he would get up and ask * max: howdy there mind if i ask what your playing?
Vito (played by st4rz)

Max wrote:
max: morning vito you seem tierd * he chuckled taking a seat next to him *

"Eh, just tired. I really only get some good rest when I'm back home but thanks to good ol' pops, he's got my brother's ready kill me at first sight if I go back." Vito grumbled while shrugging his shoulders as though it were the most normal thing to discuss, laying his head back down, somewhat just letting it drop with a Thud!

Well that sounds like a real mind boggle have you tried to explain to your brother not to kill him?
Vito (played by st4rz)

"Nah, they won't listen. I didn't even do nothin', pops just has it put for me, never really liked the runt because I wasn't some big, beefy moron who obeys commands like a damn dog. Instead, I turned out like a fish stick with the stubbornness of 10 thousand furious bulls." Vito said with an edge of anger in his tone. It was obvious he disliked his father just as much as his father disliked him.

max: hehe well i have to say i know how it feels my father broke a bottle off my head when i turned 18 and left becouse he wouldent do anything but sit in his nasty ass chair and drink while i cleaned and cooked everything * he said with a sodder tone as max didnt like talking about his father befor he lights a joint and takes a long drag from it * max: but i mean we cant change how they think you know we just have to let karma takes its course on them * he said offering the joint *
Enjou (played by Jaws)

A scholar had a whole table cluttered with scrolls. Enjou muttered underneath his breath as he translated the scrolls into some weird language. "There we go", Enjou muttered as he finished with the last ink stroke.
Vito (played by st4rz)

Max wrote:
max: hehe well i have to say i know how it feels my father broke a bottle off my head when i turned 18 and left becouse he wouldent do anything but sit in his nasty ass chair and drink while i cleaned and cooked everything * he said with a sodder tone as max didnt like talking about his father befor he lights a joint and takes a long drag from it * max: but i mean we cant change how they think you know we just have to let karma takes its course on them * he said offering the joint *

"Heh, seems like our pop's would get along just fine." Vito chuckled. He often joked about his trauma and such to cope. That or he became a complete a-hole to society.

As Vito finished talking, he glanced over at Enjou. "What's the paper and ink for? You're table is practically buried in 'em--"
Conquest (played anonymously)

Max wrote:
* max was curies of what the person was playing so he would get up and ask * max: howdy there mind if i ask what your playing?

"A game a young human showed me, I decided to buy it for myself and its quite fun I guess" she said
Enjou wrote:
A scholar had a whole table cluttered with scrolls. Enjou muttered underneath his breath as he translated the scrolls into some weird language. "There we go", Enjou muttered as he finished with the last ink stroke.

He brought him a pot of tea with a cup. "I do this in my library"
Conquest wrote:
Conquest waited suprisingly patiently, she inspected the bar, seemingly interested where this place actually is-

He brought her a steak burrito, homemade chips, and the salsa "enjoy!"
“Didn’t realize we could do drugs in here.” She shrugs, lighting up a normal cigarette in typical Texas fashion.
"You can't. My security hasn't been to work in weeks. Take it outside please"

He looked at Max as well "no more chronic in the building"
“Good thing I don’t do that sort of stuff.”
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"I am simply translating them for the abyss mages", Enjou spoke without second thought. He began to work on another blank scroll. When Mathius brought him a cup and a pot of tea, the scholar said his thanks then returned back to his work.
OOC/Notes
If you haven't played Genshin Impact, the abyss mages are enemies of the MC, making Enjou one of the bad guys.
Aumu and Anata (played anonymously)

Aumu stood outside the bar with Anata silently by his side. "Too bad." He stated.
"Now, if you do want a place you can do that inside, I have a business in-mind." He said, referring to his opium den.

He looked straight at Mathius from the doorway. "Not to take business away from you, of course." He winked, but it was clear it was sarcasm.

Was Aumu wanting to become the rival of Trixie's Bar??
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

“…If you need security workers, you could always talk to my boss. If you don’t mind him drinking and smoking a cigar, anyway.”
Cellinia Texas wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

“…If you need security workers, you could always talk to my boss. If you don’t mind him drinking and smoking a cigar, anyway.”

"Basically just need a bouncer"
“Well, give Penguin Logistics a call if you decide that you want us.”

Max: what it’s a bar look up a definition of it you can smoke i a bar here * goes a ropes a cigarette joint * max: there it’s a “cigarette” * he said dropping it on the counter when he was done * max: nore did you complain befor *he said with a stern look * max: since I’ve got here I’ve always smoked in here besides when that one dudes kid was in here
“Just because you can smoke that, doesn’t mean you should.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus