Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Keiko Kennedy wrote:
"Yoo-hoo!" Keiko waved her fork in the air.

He nodded and waved at Keiko "this place looks perfect for the show"
He went and sat with Keiko and looked through the menu and ordered a cheeseburger deluxe plate.
He went to work immediately to make the Marine his cheeseburger and fries. He first cut up some lettuce, onion, pickles, and tomato.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would then walk in and see the army person as he would take a seat at the bar and started smoking a wax pen * Max: morning everyone
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"One of the best damn places I ever had a gig at", Keiko stated to Adrian. She reached back to readjust the pale pink bow in her hair. The vampire retuned her attention on her slice of cake briefly then back at Adrian. "Soo, solider boy. When do you think it is a great time for the show?" Keiko took another bite out of her cake.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

You too.

max: whats all happening? * he said curiesly joining in on the conversation keiko and the military dude were in *

"We are going to put on a show in this exact bar", Keiko announced with a boastful grin. "Oh, I could just imagine it", she spoke with excitement, "The cheers and the crowd going wild!"

max: oh well thats awsome need any smoke for your band or anything * he said curiesly with a joyful smile as well *
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

A band, Huh? Nice.

"Two bands actually." Keiko held up two fingers. "And, I don't know about the smoke", she commented. "It could cause something serious within the audience."

Max: well I ment like befor you go out and play

35d781409a868884ccae84571f2074d35180b9d2.gif

Keiko pulled a lollipop from her purse. "What do you think, solider boy?" She twirled the lollipop between her fingers like a magic wand.
"I think the show will be great, Vampirella" he smirked. "How about next Friday?"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“…Okay let me address the elephant in the room, why do we keep calling the Marine a soldier when we would be calling him a Marine…soldiers are the Army’s people.”
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

She shrugs, but offers Enterprise some honeycomb
Enterprise wrote:
“…Okay let me address the elephant in the room, why do we keep calling the Marine a soldier when we would be calling him a Marine…soldiers are the Army’s people.”

"Hewwo Miss Enterpwize."
Tails (played by twistedvictorian)

Tails casually flew into the bar, his twin tails twirling until he reached the floor. His tails lowered and he looked around.

He was wearing a detective's outfit for some reason.

Tails headed to the counter, crawled into one of the bar stools and rung the bell, "Excuse meeeee, service pleaseeee!" He called out to the kitchen in hopes to find an employee to serve him.
He came out of the kitchen in order to greet Tails "welcome to Trixie's young mam. How may I help you?"
Enterprise wrote:

He had a joke come to mind and he simply smiled and shook his head.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus