Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tails (played by twistedvictorian)

Tails' two tails waggled. "Could I get a glass of fruit punch with a tiny paper umbrella in it, and a cup of mint ice cream please?" He asked, his ears high.

"Also, uh.. Do you take rings as currency?" He pulled out a handful of rings and placed them on the counter, which made their signature 'ding-ding! noise.
"We certainly do. Let me make your order"
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Hey Kiddo.
He returned and set the ice cream and fruit punch down in front of Tails.
Tails (played by twistedvictorian)

Tails smiled, "Thank you! Is 50 rings enough? I think that equals around.. 5 dollars? If that's this place's currency."
He instantly began poking at the paper umbrella in the fruit punch glass.
"Three dollars, actually" he corrected the child.
Paxton (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

paxton would wander into the bar, confused on his current location and hungry, as he usually eas
“I’m fairly certain any currency works here, given that I pay in Lungmen Dollars.”
"She does...." he confirmed her story

"We even have people who pay in crystals and gemstones, young man"
“That is because the LMD is the common currency of not just Lungmen but all of Terra.”
"There are a couple other places in the multiple universes that are the same way"
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

"Has anyone ever tried to pay for anything with Angolmois Capsules?"
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Eh, I pay in British Pounds.
"Why you want those capsules, Mistah three dino robot?"
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

"Once I have collected enough Angolmois Capsules, I will be able to channel their power and become the ultimate Emperor of Destruction. And all shall kneel before…MAGMATRON!"
"Okie. Have fun."
*enters in* Greetings...
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey looks at Magmatron "Im sure youre strong bigman, Im surree youre strong " she said
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in dazed and tierd * max: so what on wlearth is happening this morning
Magmatron wrote:
"Once I have collected enough Angolmois Capsules, I will be able to channel their power and become the ultimate Emperor of Destruction. And all shall kneel before…MAGMATRON!"

He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus