Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

*sighs*
Seriously...
"Can I help you, sir?"
Hm? Oh yes, I would just get a cup of Tea.
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey is doin a munch, a lot of strong faces today
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max walks up to honey curiesly what she was making faces about * max: whats with the faces?
Hm.
Tails (played by twistedvictorian)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Three dollars, actually" he corrected the child.

"Oh!" Tails looked down at the rings. "So, only 30 rings." He took 20 of them back.

"I could have swore I'd calculated right." Tails nervously laughed.

* max would flip out seeing tails the fox and quickly went up to them * max: holy crap your tails right * he said being a huge sonic fan or any old school game *

Tails looked at Max and gave him a big grin, "Yeah!" He smiled, before taking a sip of his fruit punch.
"Tails Miles Prower." Tails said with a proud voice. "It's nice to meet you." He added.

* max had the biggest smile on his face * max: I’m a super big fan I’ve played almost every sonic game and watched almost every show what brings you to this place out of all the places you’ve been * he said as he would take a seat next to him *

Tails blushed, "Aw, that means a lot to me!"
"I bet it would mean a lot to Sonic too!"

"I was bored waiting for Sonic and Knuckles to get done with their sparring, so I looked around and found this place and thought I'd grab a bite to eat." Tails said, his two tails waggling happily.
He smiled before going back into the kitchen.

max: hehe dont get me wrong i love sonic and everyone else but since i was a kid youve always been my favrot tails * he said with a chuckle * max: maybe if you dont mind i could come with ya to meet sonic and knuckles and whatever * he said with still a overly big smile on his face *

"I'd have to talk with Sonic first about that, but me personally, I wouldn't mind." Tails said, putting a spoonful of mint ice cream in his mouth after he spoke.

"Sonic's reaaaally busy, you know?" He added.

max: ha thats a good joke right there the fastest hedge hog alive is really busy and cant do whatever i mean its not a good joke but eh i found it funny in my head * he chuckled * max: could i see the rings like im not going to take it ive just always wanted to see a ring from the games and whatever * he said with a joyful tone * max: if you want i can show you some of the cool stuff i have if you want to see it
Vito (played by st4rz)

Vito observed everyone, stretching. He made his way to a dim booth and as he passed Max, he playfully nudged him with his elbow. “Nerd.” He whispered jokingly as he continued towards the booth.
“Hmph. As expected.”
Indeed.
He brought out the day's menu

*****CHEF MATHIUS'S SPECIALS OF THE DAY*****

Sushi (tuna, salmon, crab roll)
Spring rolls
Tonkotsu ramen (chef's favorite)
Golden curry
Omurice

Children's bento box comes with:
-chicken tempura
-egg fried rice
-seaweed salad
-yellow vanilla bean pudding

(All specials come with a drink/free refills)

Rice candies

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus