Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

The vampire was drinking a can of cola from a hole in the side. Her sharp nails, more like claws, punctured the aluminum can.
Vito wrote:
Vito observed everyone, stretching. He made his way to a dim booth and as he passed Max, he playfully nudged him with his elbow. “Nerd.” He whispered jokingly as he continued towards the booth.

He would smack him in the back of the head with a spatula "that's my other son"
Keiko Kennedy wrote:
The vampire was drinking a can of cola from a hole in the side. Her sharp nails, more like claws, punctured the aluminum can.

He sat with her sipping a coffee writing guitar tabs for an experimental nu-metal idea he had.
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"And you think they would make soda cans a tad bit stronger", Keiko muttered to herself. "Hey, Mathius! You got a empty glass I could pour this in?" She then looked over Adrian's shoulder to see what he was working on.
*enters in* Morning y'all.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Vito wrote:
Vito observed everyone, stretching. He made his way to a dim booth and as he passed Max, he playfully nudged him with his elbow. “Nerd.” He whispered jokingly as he continued towards the booth.

Max: ay veto I didn’t know you were a mafia boss * he said joking back befor Vito would enter the booth*
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Max wrote:
* max walks up to honey curiesly what she was making faces about * max: whats with the faces?
"A lot of strong people in the bar, Its like a scouter in dragon ball" she said "You have watched it right?" She said facing the forth wall for a moment

"Power level, like an estimate of if I could beat them in a fight, but magic has a bunnch of hax so who knows" she shrugs
Fair point.
*sits down a stroll*
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

SECRET would then crash through the window and then flopped on the floor.

SECRET: "OW, SON OF A BI-"

Then suddenly, Rina lobs over the broken window, now standing on top of SECRET.

SECRET: "OW- GOD DAMN IT, RINA WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO ATTACK ME WHILE I'M DOING NOTHING WRONG THIS TIME?!
Rina: "I don't trust you, SECRET. That's why." Rina said, now eating a ham sandwich/

"Using violence to enter a establishment that forbids violence, nice"
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Keye just grabs Rina and just drags her away from SECRET.

Keye: "Sorry about Rina everyone. She's known to have big anger issues at times... also she likes throwing SECRET towards windows."
Rina: "Yeah, kinda sounds like me at most times."
Texas raised an eyebrow at the talk of mafia and the likes—considering she used to be one herself, anyway.
The Mafia? Hardcore.
“So you’d think.”

"I dont work here, nor do I mind" she said lying on her broom, with a smile on her face
*pulls out a cigarette and smokes it*

She waves off the smell of course, blowing a wind spell in Yuuki's general direction "I forget why we created those.."
Texas pulls out a cigarette herself, and lights it. “Who cares why?”
She has a point.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus