Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"But they smell nasty" she sai...

"Also they kill you-"
“I think I’ve seen far worse things happen to people otherwise, without smoking.”
Yeah, I agree with her.

"I know but smells nasty"

In all honesty shes accidently vaporized people
Magmatron (played by randomentity777)

Honey wrote:
Honey looks at Magmatron "Im sure you're strong big man, Im surree you're strong " she said

"While you are correct, I know exactly what you are trying to do and I cannot permit you to try and cozy up to me to try and get your share of my inevitable power."

"In other words don't mock you, but that literally will never stop" she said, still smiling
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Yes, mock the machine until it gets hostile. Real good idea.”

"Hey its not my fault, he's the one that keeps talking about destruction or power or whatever-" she shrugs

"Besides I kinda wanna see what he can do-"

“Then do it outside, where the rest of us don’t have to be caught into it.”
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"Being a spectator of a fight is literally life or death." The vampire pointed to the lichtenberg scar on her right cheek.

"If he tries to fight nothings stopping me from teleporting him... unless theres some sort of barrier baring magic" she said shrugging
Keiko Kennedy wrote:
"And you think they would make soda cans a tad bit stronger", Keiko muttered to herself. "Hey, Mathius! You got a empty glass I could pour this in?" She then looked over Adrian's shoulder to see what he was working on.

He placed an empty glass in front of her

Keiko Kennedy wrote:
"Being a spectator of a fight is literally life or death." The vampire pointed to the lichtenberg scar on her right cheek.

“I’ll just freeze them in their tracks if they start a fight inside.”

She sighs "Oi, magmatron right, I dont nessarily like conviencing everyone else, so lets not fight k?" She said

"Youll freeze us in our tracks.. alright Im ok with it" she said

“All things considered…I could sap out the heat in your body, which would put you in a hypothermic state.”

"Its not like your wrong, it would" she said "Thats very useful...-" she said, already thinking about adding an Ice spell to her arsenal

“Though doing so is costly to my health, so, let’s not come down to it.”

"Ah, thats... quite the drawback.." she said "If I can ask, could you go indepth with that ability of yours, its interesting-"
"No fighting in the bar" he said sternly

"Sorry Mathius" she said, of course having fought in the bar again, against a few demons I think?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus