Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"No fighting in the bar" he said sternly

He walked to Honey and pointed below her face "no fighting".
He then walked to Frost "no fighting"

He then pointed up at Magmatron "no effing fighting"

He went to Max and just pointed at him

Just before he returned to the kitchen, he declared loudly "NO. *******. FIGHTING!"
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Boowomp

"Alright, understood-"
FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Honey wrote:
"Ah, thats... quite the drawback.." she said "If I can ask, could you go indepth with that ability of yours, its interesting-"

“It’s connected to Originium Arts. I have quite the aptitude for it, but I also have Oripathy, which means my powers also kill me, given that Arts function through Originium.”

“To be basic about it: One can amplify their Arts through the Originium in or on their body, at the drawback of your very life and worsening your Infection.”

"Not gonna lie that kinda sucks, but is it as worth it as it sounds?"

“Oripathy is already 100% lethal, so whether or not an Infected individual decides to die sooner is up to them.”

"Still sucks" she said
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro casually pours gasoline onto a table, humming "Jingle Bells" as they do so.
Scorpion (played by FictionDragonborn)

*appears*
He came in behind Scorpion and he sat at the bar quietly.
Vito (played by st4rz)

Vito slides into the bar, looking around at all the bar-goers, slightly out of breath and cut/scratched up. "How's it go, folks!!" He says as he peeks out the doors before ducking back in and heading for a booth in the corner, practically throwing himself into the booth.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is wearing a red sweater and dark green jogging pants. However, it seems that she is in her human form! She looks like a young woman in her early 20's with white long hair and bangs. Her eyes remained a bright, emerald green.

"It has been a while since I last shapeshifted!", She said, "Christmas is almost here, everyone! What presents would you like?"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Meanwhile Ren is busy building a Gundam. The plastic model in question is the "Real Grade Unicorn Gundam".

"Just don't use our music production funds again, Azumi!", Ren said

"Why are you not calling me your mother?", She tilted her head at Ren

"I dunno, maybe because when you shapeshift into a human, you tend to take the form of someone my age?", the man groaned, "It's not exactly the most normal thing to call someone my age my mother..."

"But I am 500 years old!", She giggled, but Ren simply went back to building his gunpla.
He went to Ren and set a present bag on the table in front of him. "Merry Christmas, boyo"

"And it's okay to call her mom. My lover looks around your mother's age, but she's 10,000 years old......I look older and I'm 520"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He went up and sniffed her and he looked up at her. He started whining because the poor pup was confused. She smelled like his friend, but she wasn't his friend. He went over to Ren and hid under him.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Thanks", Ren smiled shyly towards Mathius, "Thanks for being a good friend to my mom too."

Then he noticed the dog hiding from him. It was Thor. His mother always mentioned how often the dog would go all by himself to visit this bar.

"Don't worry buddy!", Ren said happily "It's just my mom, Azumi, she can transform, you know!"

Azumi smiled at Ren, however she slowly became nervous. Something wasn't right. It's as if something bad was going to...

Nope, scratch that. She's simply afraid of dogs. Kitsune, especially in the past, had a huge fear of dogs, especially when dogs were capable of identifying disguised kitsune. She breathed in and out before maintaining her composure, including her form.

"Sorry, force of habit!", Azumi smiled and slowly tried to pet the dog

"Jeez mom, you already told me how friendly he was...", Ren rolled his eyes the chuckled, "No reason to be scared of someone you already know..."
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He went to Ren and set a present bag on the table in front of him. "Merry Christmas, boyo"

"And it's okay to call her mom. My lover looks around your mother's age, but she's 10,000 years old......I look older and I'm 520"

"I suppose that makes two of us who are ten thousand, doesn't it?"
Scorpion (played by FictionDragonborn)

Greetings.

"Welcome, ninja friend" she said in scorpion’s general direction
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I wonder if I should be surprised about the hodgepodge of people who come in here by now."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus