Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro shrugs, and goes back to filling a paddling pool with gasoline.
Scorpion (played by FictionDragonborn)

*sits down*
Pyro wrote:
Pyro shrugs, and goes back to filling a paddling pool with gasoline.

"Pyro.....please........go outside with that..."
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

Ren Hemmberg wrote:
"Thanks", Ren smiled shyly towards Mathius, "Thanks for being a good friend to my mom too."

Then he noticed the dog hiding from him. It was Thor. His mother always mentioned how often the dog would go all by himself to visit this bar.

"Don't worry buddy!", Ren said happily "It's just my mom, Azumi, she can transform, you know!"

Azumi smiled at Ren, however she slowly became nervous. Something wasn't right. It's as if something bad was going to...

Nope, scratch that. She's simply afraid of dogs. Kitsune, especially in the past, had a huge fear of dogs, especially when dogs were capable of identifying disguised kitsune. She breathed in and out before maintaining her composure, including her form.

"Sorry, force of habit!", Azumi smiled and slowly tried to pet the dog

"Jeez mom, you already told me how friendly he was...", Ren rolled his eyes the chuckled, "No reason to be scared of someone you already know..."

After Azumi petted him he started wagging his tail and dancing and wiggling.
Inside were two different Gundam models: one was Maxter Gundam, and the other was Rose Gundam.
Huh, Mechs...
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

Dont mind wish, dragging in christmas stuff, but wouldnt be suprised if Mathius had already decorated
"Hello son. I saved the Christmas tree hoping we could do that together"
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"Pyro.....please........go outside with that..."

"Uh-huh" Pyro drags the paddling pool outside. A few minutes later, an orange glow can be seen through the windows accompanied by the acrid smell of burning plastic.

Wish smiled "We can, I have no objections!" He said, pulling a box with wayyy to many ornaments "I bought a bunch of these, a lot of people were selling ornaments this time of year, thisll last us at least a few christmas's if we were to throw em out after-"

(Actually I think this is Wish's first christmas-)
That sounds nice.
Wish wrote:
Wish smiled "We can, I have no objections!" He said, pulling a box with wayyy to many ornaments "I bought a bunch of these, a lot of people were selling ornaments this time of year, thisll last us at least a few christmas's if we were to throw em out after-"

(Actually I think this is Wish's first christmas-)

(It is)

He smiled at his son and he pulled the tree in and set it up.

Wish pulled the ornaments over, and began to of course put them on the tree.. he's just having fun soo every branch is getting a few ornaments :)
He wrapped the lights around the tree carefully
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

Your kid, Huh?
"Yes, my pride and joy" he said practically beaming
Sol Badguy (played by FictionDragonborn)

*chuckles* Congrats.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Sol Badguy wrote:
*chuckles* Congrats.

"I have a child too!", Azumi smiled, "Huh, where is my little Ren anyway"

For the first time in a while, Ren was capable of avoiding his mother nagging him by hiding in plain sight. He was by a booth posing his RG Gundam Epyon and RG Gundam Unicorn.

"Heh, cool...", he noted

Wish is doing wish things, hes half decorating, half wring something
I have a son too.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus