Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Sol Badguy wrote:
*chuckles* Congrats.

"Thank you"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max would walk in as usual as instead of a black jecket and blue jeans he wore a blue jacket and black jeans * max: a bit of a diffrent look but eh whatever * he said walking into the bar * max: morning everyone
"Welcome home Max" the chef teased

* max chuckled at the tessing * max: hehe i guess this is better then my van so i cant complain hay mind if i install and gamming area in this bar just like a tv and a system nothing like crazy
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel was sitting at one of the tables, seeming annoyed with something.
His birthday was soon (December 14th) and he wasn't looking forward to it for some reason.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"we can probably get your your own room, theres a lot of doors here"

max: i mean that would be pretty kick ass if anything i can make some kinda revinue with it so i can pay for the room and such * he chuckled as he would hit his pen *
Huh.
Aggles (played by Jooters)

A tall man wearing a not so convincing disguise walks in as the clack of totally not stilts hits the floor.

"One alcohol, please!" He says in an obviously forced deep voice.
The chef covered his mouth to hide his laughter "Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Senior Citizen. All we have is Sosa, juice, milk, and water"

His face turns into a confused look. "You don't have alcohol?! But this is a bar! Don't try and trick me... I am a high ranking sorcerer at the great academy!"
"Yes, and I'm the leader of Lungmen." Though Ch'en is not, she is the leader of Special Inspections Unit....or rather the Chief, but still.

Max: and I’m a dea agent * max would laugh along with everyone acting like someone there not *

"And I am the Queen's Guarddog." Ciel stated from afar, though he was actually being serious, and indeed was the Queen's Guarddog.
And I'm a literal walking badass.

The cat stood up taller and reached to his side to pull out his staff and give a demonstration, but he suddenly tips over and falls on his side, the stilts being knocked aside.
Tears of frustration welling in his eyes, he runs out before anyone can make out his secret identity.

(( Aww 🥺 ))
"...That was weird."
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

She shrugs from her broom "Nothings normal here

"So whos gonna host the christmas party?-"

Aggles wrote:
The cat stood up taller and reached to his side to pull out his staff and give a demonstration, but he suddenly tips over and falls on his side, the stilts being knocked aside.
Tears of frustration welling in his eyes, he runs out before anyone can make out his secret identity.

Max: Aw now I feel bad * goes and checks on the cat * max: at man you alright ?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus