Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Aggles (played by Jooters)

He already seems to be gone, probably having had already run home with how fast he was.
Company (played by Reithesniper)

She pulls up, on a space ship... like actually sitting on it-

She jumps down and wanders inside, after searching the outside for anything she could sell on the market
"Hello fellow beings, Ive come to bring you fun things like stop sighs, robots that cannot be destoryed event by my godlike strength, and... the flower man" :)
Cellinia Texas wrote:
"...That was weird."

You think?
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Company wrote:
She pulls up, on a space ship... like actually sitting on it-

She jumps down and wanders inside, after searching the outside for anything she could sell on the market
"Hello fellow beings, Ive come to bring you fun things like stop sighs, robots that cannot be destoryed event by my godlike strength, and... the flower man" :)

* max unfortunately couldent catch the cat but he sighed befor walking back to the bar seeing the space ship outside and then walk in * max: whoa what’s happening here?
Emperor (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Insert Emperor just...walking in, casually hopping onto a bar stool, and given a cigar by his good employee Texas. "Now that's the stuff right there."

"is that a SWEAR penguin?"

"Yeah, I'm a fCENSOREDin' penguin, home. What 'bout it?"

Strong urge to hit him with a shovel

"Nothing"
Torca (played by randomentity777)

"I've seen this kind of thing before. I've worked alongside a Maximal named Break, and he transformed into a penguin."
He was seemingly content sitting at a table with a Telecaster guitar and was writing some music. He had a blank expression as he played. He had a double espresso in front of him.

Torca wrote:
"I've seen this kind of thing before. I've worked alongside a Maximal named Break, and he transformed into a penguin."

"Man, what the swearing are ya on about?"
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: at man you seem a bit tense there man here want a hit * pulls out his wax pen as max took a seat *

"Man, screw you, I ain't one of them pen smokin' pansies." So he said, smoking a cigar.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel got up and walked to the counter. "Service please. I am ready to order something."

Emperor wrote:
"Man, what the swearing are ya on about?"

"I'm not actually an orca/elephant hybrid, I'm a robot who transforms into an orca/elephant hybrid. I'm part of a team of robots who can transform into animals and among them is one who can transform into a penguin. Allow me to demonstrate. Torca, Maximize!" Torca transforms into his robot mode.

Company walks over.. and hits Toraca with a shovel.. just testing something

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"Noooooothin"

"Don'tcha think about hittin' me next."

She just smiles

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus