Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: see i mean whats heppend here so far merchent lady with a smile makes a gient snake thing with mario mushrooms and shit then a sucubas or something comes in and outside i saw a lady ontop of a rocket parked out front * max: the only thing that would make this bar more wheird is if it was nude bar * max laughed a little *
Ciel (played anonymously)

In the background, you hear Ciel nearly choking on his tea at what Max said.
"Don't give this bar more weird ideas!" Ciel angrily shouted from his table, pointing at Max.

Max: your right this bar is weird enough we don’t need all of us nude * he laughed more trying to keep a straight face *

Ciel shook his head, disgusted by how undignified Max was being at the moment.
He looked away and continued drinking his Earl Grey, and he seemed to be writing a letter to someone, using a fountain dip pen and a jar of ink.
Emperor (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Aight, I think I can tell that y'all a weird. Weirder than my own employees sometimes."
Aggles (played by Jooters)

Quiet snoring could be heard from the feline, his mask somehow remaining on as he lays his head on the table in front of him.

Max: what are you doing huh mister 1800s back there your look liek your doing the least weirdest thing in this bar
Company (played by Reithesniper)

Company runs into the bar, mostly out of breath...before sprinting to the penguin, and putting a rubix cube in his.. I assume flippers "Goodluck with the bug Mafia!" She said running away

Ciel raised his head, "1888, specifically." He said to Max.
"And I'm writing a letter to my fiancee, that is all."

Max: what the hell * he laughed at company * max: oh then I mean there’s e-mail phone computer many ways to talk to your significant other what’s next you going to tie the letter to a bird or have it sent in the mail * he chuckled more walking over to him *

"Okay, I have no idea what a e-mail, and a computer is. I do know what a phone is at least." Ciel shook his head.

"And I'll be giving it to the postman when he arrives to my mansion next, not tying it to a bird." Ciel rolled his eye.

* max chuckled at the response * max: hehe well i mean whatever works im just busting your balls man i mean theres plenty of things to make fun of me about

640e8ef7cb6f24bf9eae1558ed204064.gif

"You make such confusing words and phrases up." Ciel said with a flat tone to his voice. "I wonder if my butler Sebastian could make sense of it."

max: thats what a beer bottle will do to you when its being thrown at you at full force * he chuckled * max: is me talking the really only annoying thing * he chuckled *

"Oh, I see how it is. You're as tight as a boiled owl* right now." Ciel seemed to just assume Max was drunk.

( 📝 *Victorian era slang for "Drunk" )

max: no im not drunk im just high but thats just second natur for me and two im not complaning about a card gamr like a cowboy would if they were drunk * he chuckled * max: you dont drink much or do much fun things do you * he said curiesly *

"So, you smoke opium? Like a certain person I know.." He said, seeming to refer to someone named Lau.

"I do not drink alcohol, no." Ciel muttered, "I have a very sensitive stomach and cannot handle alcohol." He stated, tapping his pen on the table.

max: no im smoking pot like Indians and shit this helps with trauma boredom body pain and anxiety like why do you think chief Indians tried making peace so much they took drugs and they lived fine till rich Americans like you stripped them from their land * and he would laugh hearing he cant hold his liquor * max: ahahaha you can't hold your liquor what about wine you seem like a wine person if anything i dont know hwere i was going with that to be honest * he chuckled * like i said im high so i just come up with random things

Despite all the things Max mentioned, Ciel only replied with. "I'm English, actually. I haven't been to America."

"I can only drink a small amount, and it has to be a weak wine." Ciel put his pen down, forgetting about the letter temporarily.
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...There's nothing wrong with not being able to hold down alcohol. Some people just aren't drinkers. Some of us prefer to hold our tools of work over bottles."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus