Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: oh ya i forgot this is a universe not a country * he chuckled * max: forget the indian shit but really so i dont even know what week wine taste like just grapes that arnt squished?
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives* Hm.
"Who cares what the wine is? Wine is wine."
Ciel (played anonymously)

Looking at Kal'tsit, Ciel nodded in agreement. "Yes, some prefer to attend to more pressing matters, such as fulfilling Her Majesty's orders. That is my duty, as I am the Queen's Guarddog."

"Grapes that aren't squished are just grapes." Ciel said to Max, unamused.

*sits down on a stroll*
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian appeared behind Max what was thought to be out of thin air and placed his hand on his shoulder.
Looking at Ciel, he spoke. "Master, is this gentleman bothering you?"

"A little, but don't harm him. Leave him be." Ciel rested his head on his hand. "Have you fixed the garden that Finny messed up yet?"
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

"Yes, I have, Master. It was hard work, but it looks brand new once more." Sebastian let go of Max's shoulder.

Ciel stood up, closing the jar of ink and grabbing the jar, letter and pen. "Good. I'll be leaving here then to review the work that has been done.

He turned to the others. "Goodbye, may we see each other again sometime."

max: man you people are tense here * pulls out a wax pen * max: ither of you smoke out of a pipe or seen someone smoke a cigeret its the same concept just you dont have to light it * takes a long drag to show how *max: come on try it im sure you two would be in better moods mister bertrum from jessie and money bags am i right * he chuckled * max: and wine does matter especilly if its aged well im a wine fanatic so i know a good bit * he chuckled *
He had finally woken up from his nap and he looked towards the kitchen in a panic.

Max: whoa mathius relax man nobody’s even gone in the kitchen
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She sips coffee, looking a little detached from reality but what can you do when you're immortal, 10,000 years old AND a surgeon?

* max Would see kalsit and dicide to go sit with them * max: exscuse me friend is this seat taken * he chuckled a little
Kal'tsit (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Yes, it is. By my daughter." Well...not her own flesh and blood however...
And suddenly there was Red, through the roof, because why not?

Oh I understand I just thought I’d come over and have a conversation since you looked bored * he. Chuckled as he Stood there crossing his arms *

Oh I understand I just thought I’d come over and have a conversation since you looked bored * he. Chuckled as he Stood there crossing his arms and jumped when he saw red come threw the roof * max: well then I guess that just happened

Welcome.
Company (played by Reithesniper)

Company crouch walked over to Red, and tapped her

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus