Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Caedis Lacrimosa (played anonymously)

Caedis was sitting outside in a chair, asleep on the porch.
*adjusts his collar*
He went to the bathroom to wash his face.
Mine Laru Query (played by Jooters)

He kicks the door open, a grin on his face.
"Come on in, Parse! I heard this place was good!"
A second figure, taller and balder, presumably the Parse he spoke of, walks in behind him.

The shorter one with a full scalp walks up to the counter. "Soooo... What's the hardest thing ya got here? I wanna black out after one sip!"
Kyo Kusanagi (played by FictionDragonborn)

*arrives* Seems pretty fun.
Fandom Characters (played anonymously)

🔥 POSTING AS Ash Crimson 🔥

If someone looked closely, Ash was sitting on the rafters, watching everyone with his usual, narrow eyed expression on his face.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Mine Laru Query wrote:
He kicks the door open, a grin on his face.
"Come on in, Parse! I heard this place was good!"
A second figure, taller and balder, presumably the Parse he spoke of, walks in behind him.

The shorter one with a full scalp walks up to the counter. "Soooo... What's the hardest thing ya got here? I wanna black out after one sip!"

* max watched as he bursted in and chuckled asking for the stronger thing * max: well I got something that’ll put you on your ass eminently it’s a mixed joint that has the highr thc and cbd in it * he said with a smirk waiting for an answer
Mine Laru Query (played by Jooters)

"I am a cyborg who can not actually get high... But I can get drunk off my ass!" He says.

"I wouldn't recommend it, Query. We are not exactly 'unknown', so it would be best to uphold our public image... but I know you are probably gonna ignore this, so I will take a coffee if this establishment serves it. Besides, I am the only one between us that knows how to drive anyways." Parse interjects.

* max had a questionable look on his face * max: but your a cyborg so how can you get drunk * he said curiesly * max: I mean unless pot isent your thing I can understand that * he said with a chuckle
He went into the kitchen and slipped on his apron.
Aggles (played by Jooters)

Having had seen that, he starts cracking up slightly, moving his hand to his mouth to hide a smile.
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

Max wrote:
* max had a questionable look on his face * max: but your a cyborg so how can you get drunk * he said curiesly * max: I mean unless pot isent your thing I can understand that * he said with a chuckle

"Well, Transformers can get drunk from certain beverages of ours, or off of energon. So don't discount the possibility of something similar with him."
Company wrote:
Company crouch walked over to Red, and tapped her

"Hmm?"
Company (played by Reithesniper)

"Wanna go play space pirates?-"
"Or wanna go hit space thingie with shovel?"
Aggles (played by Jooters)

His ears perked up at the mention of doing either of those things.

Topspin wrote:
Max wrote:

"Well, Transformers can get drunk from certain beverages of ours, or off of energon. So don't discount the possibility of something similar with him."

Max: then would putting like premium gas in you guys be like wine * he chuckled then he Hurd the space stuff * max: I want to hit things with a shovel!
Max wrote:
Topspin wrote:
Max wrote:

Max: then would putting like premium gas in you guys be like wine * he chuckled then he Hurd the space stuff * max: I want to hit things with a shovel!

"But we're no juss cyborgs from a fac-try. Topspin is me best mate and we're from Cybertron. We're here tae kick Deception ****. As far as ya shovel hittin, ya need tae find ye a hobby, laddie" the Autobot said in his thick Scottish accent.
Sol ignored the penguin creature and strolled up to the bar.
Company (played by Reithesniper)

Company walks up to Sol.. and asked him to play space pirates with her.. like she wasnt gonna send him on a mission that could endanger his life-
Sol looks at Company, seeming a little confused. "What do you want? Could it be something I can... offer you, perhaps?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus