Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Topspin wrote:
"Roady…did you see that too?"

"Aye....ya think we should juss treat 'er like we do to Decepticons?" He pulse rockets could be heard making a whirring sound.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Company wrote:
"No." She said, not really doing anything extra.. except donking him with a shovel

* max would get stars going in circals when he was hit with the shovel * max: well thats not cool * he said falling onto his back *
Company (played by Reithesniper)

She sighs "Fine." Before giving him the rest of his weed "Im more of a giant alien.. but sure treat me like a robot for all I care-" she said

* max coming back to his senses sits up * max: i mean you can have the half i dont mind ust next time just ask is all * he said giving the half back *
Company (played by Reithesniper)

"Dont want it.. " she said before snatching it and shoving it in her pocket "Thank you."

* max chuckled as he got up * max: hehe so why cant you get weed in space i mean unless this is the only way to get it * he said cuires and wanting to know if other places and planets had diffrent pot now *
Mine Laru (played by Jooters)

"Damn. You're the biggest stoner I've ever seen. And that says something..." Parse says.

max: well thanks for the compliment friend * he said with a smile as he felt good about himself *
Pozëmka (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I don't think that's meant to be a compliment."

Max: eh compliment or not I don’t care that just gives me a bigger ego * he chuckled *
Mine Laru wrote:
"Damn. You're the biggest stoner I've ever seen. And that says something..." Parse says.

He spoke into his mind "he's always smoking. That kid smokes more than he breathes...."

"And you would be correct about that assumption. All he has been doing the entire short time me and Query have been here is talk about pot. Good for you that you like it, develop a new personality trait please."
He takes a sip of his coffee and crosses his legs.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"And not to mention in a prohibited area, especially."

"Ma'am. We have children in here." He motions towards the kid with the mask.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I am well aware of the children in this place."
Aggles (played by Jooters)

Snapping back to reality, having had been spaced out. "Huh? Why are you pointing at me?"

"... Don't worry about it, kiddo."

max: well i mean that's really the only thing i know i mean that's my job that's how i make money and it makes me a green thumb witch is my hobby trust me there's alot so i talk about it to keep my mind knowing everything and ya its just fun and i mean i rather have different smells unlike ciggerets witch don't help you in any form plus then you just seem like every cleshay person at a bar so why not change it but i mean i like shows i guess and video games and my van but i cant really talk about those as much as i can with pot so I'm open to any suggestions for me to try something different other then sit here and be criticized by a walris or sea otter and everyone else * he chuckled as he would take a seat *
So Weed's illegal? Yeah, I can see that.

Max: no state legal federally eligal so the government can still screw me over if they want but they need a reason

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus