Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

Max: STOP THROWING THAT DAM SHOVEL! * he said ducking and dodging the shovel * max: and ya there’s kids IN A BAR. There shouldent be kids in a bar so I say free to do whatever
Liskarm (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"So by that logic, it's fine to whip out my gun and start shooting? I fail to see the sense in it all."

Max: that’s what I’m saying! * he said with a chuckle * max: like I get it if your parent works at a bar and a kid has to stay but kids don’t need to be in a bar just becouse they want to

"The point is, it's multidimensional, so controlling who comes in and out is going to be near-impossible."

Max: I get that but like shit man * he said as he sits in his chair getting all the cards that we’re all over the place *
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"Children shouldn't be blamed for simply being at a establishment", the scholar stated. Enjou closed his book and looked at them. "Especially one with no requirements of the person's age", he added.
Company (played by Reithesniper)

Sitting next to Liskarm like she didnt do anyhing wrong

Mlem :p
Max wrote:
Max: STOP THROWING THAT DAM SHOVEL! * he said ducking and dodging the shovel * max: and ya there’s kids IN A BAR. There shouldent be kids in a bar so I say free to do whatever

"Kids can be in here. Food is served here all the time. You just let me worry about who comes in here. That's what I get paid for"

Company wrote:
Sitting next to Liskarm like she didnt do anyhing wrong

Mlem :p

If she's lucky, she might've been brushed by Liskarm's tail, but regardless, Liskarm paid no mind to this person.
Enjou (played by Jaws)

The scholar nodded, agreeing with the chef. Enjou returned his attention back to his book and cup of tea. The tea itself has gone cold.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Will do, Chef
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

*The hellspawn sat alone*
Artemis Fowl (played by twistedvictorian)

Artemis walked in, went to a table and sat down, pulling a laptop out of his bag and putting it on the table, popping the lid open and turning it on.
Company (played by Reithesniper)

She crouch walks over to spawn, and pokes him
Mostima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"What a turnout of people today—An interesting bunch, for sure."
"It really was an interesting day at work...."
Aggles (played by Jooters)

Hearing this, he puts his hands to his temples... If the bar is closing for the night... Where is he gonna sleep?
"The bar isn't closing. Just the kitchen"
Aggles (played by Jooters)

He sighs in relief as he hears that. Hopefully he doesn't sleep in too long... He doesn't wanna miss it AGAIN
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Not exactly sure how you'd close an interdimensional bar anyway!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus